Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You didn't🤗
That's good ...got you...looks like someone looks like was sneaking in for the dessert late........🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You didn't🤗
That's good ...got you...looks like someone looks like was sneaking in for the dessert late........🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
😎😎🤣
All jokes apart pls tell me if after changing my UN I have to inform the admins of CC's I am a part of?
Yes, you are obligated to do that else I'll report you😈
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
We know what this JUST FRIENDS mean😉 No, Bucky?😉
@B...that's dangerous ally....what's going on buddies?
Neah...I'm vegan...you tend to forget...FB...talking about business wise......😉not everyone in the world vegan or vegetarian like I & you....🤣
You turned Vegan recently right? I thought you were speaking about your past-love for chicken😆
Yeah... people do love chicken a lot!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Nah🤗 You shouldn't take law in your hands, I have my lawyer KD Pathak for do that work on my behalf😎🤣
What's going on here...gurls?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
We know what this JUST FRIENDS mean😉 No, Bucky?😉
No you don't🤣
Jo samajhna hai samjh lo😈
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Yes, you are obligated to do that else I'll report you😈
I am for sure going to change my UN😆 but the HARDWORK of informing people is what tires me
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You turned Vegan recently right? I thought you were speaking about your past-love for chicken😆
Yeah... people do love chicken a lot!
It's almost a year.......that's not recent....😎 I never liked meat though.........but yes many people love to eat meat........😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am for sure going to change my UN😆 but the HARDWORK of informing people is what tires me
What do you have to report to admin to change UN? .how do you do that?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5