Woww deba in saree😍😍😍😍
Is it coming in upcoming episodes or what ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woww deba in saree😍😍😍😍
Is it coming in upcoming episodes or what ?
Na Bhavi, I just found this beautiful pic on insta.. ☺️
Na Bhavi, I just found this beautiful pic on insta.. ☺️
Ok thanks for sharing
I thought Anokhi saree me dekhne ko milegi kya 😍
RiMi ka holi vala OS yaad aa gya😉
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ok thanks for sharing
I thought Anokhi saree me dekhne ko milegi kya 😍
RiMi ka holi vala OS yaad aa gya😉
Kaunsa??
This is by far the best meme. Shaurya is a majnu gaga over his Anokhi.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Ok thanks for sharing
I thought Anokhi saree me dekhne ko milegi kya 😍
RiMi ka holi vala OS yaad aa gya😉
Strings and Knots ka first part toh aaj ho hi gaya Bhavi 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
In a parallel word, BM gets a heart attack after learning this. She goes to tirath yatra and Shagun takes sanyas😎 Aastha is the happiest of them all
Originally posted by: deepshiii
🤣🤣
In a parallel word, BM gets a heart attack after learning this. She goes to tirath yatra and Shagun takes sanyas😎 Aastha is the happiest of them all
Apshagun be like Aunty mai kya karun, aapne toh kaha tha shaurya sirf tumhara hai shagun.