Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jisa

Thank you for the update ❤️❤️❤️

.Riddhima says antidote kha li hain.. means he has eaten the antidote. Not Khali the empty 😂 I hope this clears your confusion ❤️

🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

How come I did such a grave mistake maybe I was too much into emotions that I didn’t even see the difference I am really sorry dear so sorry and thanks for correcting

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

What a bang on episode. Really loved this one. Especially the one where Vansh says goodbye to Riddhu. 🥺. And not to mention Vangre scene. Brothers offscreen and oncreen. I totally felt it was Zayn and Rrahul in that scene.

For your info: Riddhima gave the antioxidant. She said it. And the last scene, we don't know what will happen in the future. But Vansh was almost dead, it just puts everything in perspective. It's relatable that Riddhima is scared. Especially when Vyom is still alive.

And in the precap. I don't think it was Kiara. It sounded like Tara. Cause it's a new entry. Kritina Patel wearing the same red outfit. 

Indeed bang on episode all the three characters of the episode have mailed it simply superb corrected me just now and I have updated the episode and I don’t know how did I did such a grave mistake maybe I was too much into the emotions and the rest is history😂😂🙈😂

Is it it’s fine I will sit on Monday again if Tara so tara

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anya2005

thanks di for update

RIANSH💔

VANGRE🥺

DADI🤬

matlab marne ke time pe sirf vrs hi hass sakta hai.

loved the way vangre were remembering there previous encounters

riansh today almost made me cry😭

vyom tere marne ki khabar toh mai arnab goswami, sudhir chaudhary, rajat sharma, rohit sardana, anjana om kashyap 

sabse padhwaungi 

PAR 

sabse jyada khushi mujhe vansh ka hotel dekh ke hui.

matlab boss ne sachme  5000cr ka kuch kiya hai

Every character in todays episode have given their hundred percent event more and yes cry and what not and indeed finally we are seeing something related to him he is a wealthy man I am glad we can see they are not staying in some another hotel phone hotel I am really glad that he is a wealthy man

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Thanks for the update❤️

Ridhhima said that he took/ate the antidote And not that it was empty. 

And i guess she took the name of that new entry, not Kiara. 

And yes I have corrected it in the update also thanks for correcting me I felt in that way maybe I was too much into the emotions and the new character name like that but let’s see on Monday whatever it is I change accordingly thanks for correcting me

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Ridhdima has given him the antidote. Bottle is empty after he took it

VANGRE other bond i wish to last till the series after riansh . Vansh was abt to die and they both were remembering how in past they both got saved .

When vansh said mere chote vansh ko btana uska baap bahut acha aadmi tha uska kaam bura tha has my heart ❤️ 

Dadi ji ne black box khol liya and now she gonna use it for her own motive 

Goa vale episode main atleast bta chla boss ameer hai and thank god for those casuals😆

I know I did a such a grave mistake in understanding Hindi what should I do I am was too much into emotions and then yeah but I have updated it right now and I am glad he visited his own hotel and that says he’s a rich man or else some kind of hotel or home in Goa that doesn’t say he is rich but now can say he is rich have have 5000 crores so really glad to see he is a rich man

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjot_kaur

Angre was the show stealer! They are finally using Zayn's skills productively!!!

Today’s episode 90% belongs to him

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thank you 💕 Superb episode with death race against time. Riansh moments happening 😍 Vansh saved Angre and enjoying their moments together before facing Vyom. Riddhima got the antidote from Vyom by hitting him and Angre tries to stop Vyom from preventing more problems. Now off to Goa after a week break, let's if we can get the 6 hours secret out in the coming episodes and get lots of Riansh moments 😍 😍 

However, Dadi figured out the code to the Black Box and what did she see from it is a mystery now😯😯

I think by next week we might at least get an insight on what about that six hours Mystery I don’t know whether they would be revealing whole the story right now but at least we can or might see a brief I am hoping for it. I don’t want another chain of secrets connected to it and better they actually give an insight and close the missing hours tracksuit

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Loved today's episode.

Gripping from start to end.

The story line has improved, 

the execution has improved 

and even the actor's performance has improved  Rrahul and Zayn and all side characters too... Helly was always good I feel.

RiAnsh scenes , vangre scenes weresmiley27

smiley27. Made me emotional.

Finally they defeated Vyom in round -1.

Entry to Goa was smiley27. The captures of Goa were fab.

Loved the new location too, refreshing change.

Hope they continue and keep improving 🙂

But why Monday? Is there no episode tomorrow??

Oh yes it is Friday right seriously work made me go mad literally I’m going Mad I forgot tomorrow is the Saturday episode to watch thanks for reminding me I don’t know what happened to me today I need lot of mistakes in the written update which I corrected right now and I forgot that tomorrow is Saturday and there is an episode work from home is making me go bonkers

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby143

Btw I think Vansh took the antidote which Vyom had only.

Ridhhima said "antidote kha lia" not khali hai.

Then 1 week he recovered and they went to Goa.

I don’t think Vyom has given him anything thanks for correcting me like I did that mistake when I was deep into emotions but yes I’m not saying I didn’t do mistake so sorry but right now and thanks for correcting me

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Oh yes it is Friday right seriously work made me go mad literally I’m going Mad I forgot tomorrow is the Saturday episode to watch thanks for reminding me I don’t know what happened to me today I need lot of mistakes in the written update which I corrected right now and I forgot that tomorrow is Saturday and there is an episode work from home is making me go bonkers

That's completely okay... Happens❤️

Work does that to us ... Been there and that too these increasing Chaos all around😔