PurVir edits acc to wedding function or in general?
Pm me the details I will make 😳
Okie i am pming u then😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
PurVir edits acc to wedding function or in general?
Pm me the details I will make 😳
Okie i am pming u then😳
Ziva hope members are sending their votes for Member awards ...👍🏼
h
I asked them Suta ji😳...they are still thinking 😆 even am thinking as am stuck for a few categories but i ll finish tonite and send it
Btw can we leave one Nomination blank😳
I asked them Suta ji😳...they are still thinking 😆 even am thinking as am stuck for a few categories but i ll finish tonite and send it
Btw can we leave one Nomination blank😳
yaaron this is not any examination where all Qs are compulsory 😆
its a fun thing which was members idea in the first place 👍🏼
all the categories are suggested by members only ..👍🏼
am sure most of the things will be having some nominations if not all .😆
Guys hv u already voted or not
my voting due
Plzzz do vote before 29/04
Will vote soon I’m just very busy with work I didn’t forget ❤️
Will vote soon I’m just very busy with work I didn’t forget ❤️
Sure Mini ...take ur time and vote before 29/04👍🏼
Guys hv u already voted or not
I will send on weekend😳