By the way guys I too give today how was the first update of horror everywhere 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By the way guys I too give today how was the first update of horror everywhere 🤣
Ok so how you'll feel if I say that update is completed 😉
Well this is the first time I have written any update in such a short span of time 😲...so don't expect much from this update...after completing I found Aanya has covered the whole update with her bashing ...
I don't know how it'll be so what you say should post now or later ....
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 ANSWER THIS QUESTION SOONER
Are waiting for any good time....
Update it na....
Eagerly waiting.....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will give till morning I think.
If you can also give today or I can wait for Tomorrow....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
By the way guys I too give today how was the first update of horror everywhere 🤣
It was holding suspense... It is interesting update....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If you can also give today or I can wait for Tomorrow....
Actually I haven't write yet will write in night.
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Post whom u are waiting for
For everyone 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
It was holding suspense... It is interesting update....
Thank you di😊
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I will give till morning I think.
Waiting waiting
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Actually I haven't write yet will write in night.
When you completed it and post it.....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
By the way guys I too give today how was the first update of horror everywhere 🤣
That was so nice and interesting ... I loved how Siddhant was supporting Roli Everytime ❤️