am i gonna DM this FF to Sai...yes. LOL

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow such a beautiful story 

varshaoforange thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If someone can do that for a stranger, and then Amma, could she really have done all those horrible things he accused her of? What if…she really didn’t take those pictures of Keerthi, what if she really didn’t know who Anjali was? I mean…she still doesn’t know I’m Mr. Ramaswamy…I don’t think? All these questions were making it impossible for Raghav to think, they surrounded him like that crowd did on the day he lost his father and brother…what was he supposed to do now?

He stepped out of the shower, looking at his reflection in the fogged up mirror…he had to figure out who Pallavi really was. He had to know if he had made a mistake, he can’t spend his life blaming an innocent person. He thought it was best to start from the beginning, he’ll figure out where Anjali was. Ugh, meeting or talking to her again would be such a hassle…but walking back into the bedroom, he saw Pallavi sleeping so peacefully, he remembered her passed out on the floor, the disgusting look Farhad gave him when he said he didn’t know how hurt Pallavi was, the love for Pallavi in Amma’s eyes, how Pallavi hid her elbow from him, refused his help. He shook his head, he didn’t know why he felt bad that she didn’t want his help, why did he care? But…he couldn’t blame her for all his problems if she was innocent. He’d have to talk to Anjali.

Continued...

Edited by varshaoforange - 3 years ago
TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its Amazing 👏 every part is beautifully written  & loved it...really i cant wait for nxt part...plz update soon...lots of ♥️♥️♥️

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

every part had simple and beautiful straight forward writing without much complex emotions that’s the beauty of this FF . hey varsha thanks fir these beautiful stories plz continue soon really waiting further ❤️❤️

varshaoforange thumbnail

But…he couldn’t blame her for all his problems if she was innocent. He’d have to talk to Anjali.

The next morning, Raghav woke up early, right as his alarm hit for 7AM, he needed to call Keerthi and check on Amma…and hen he looked to his right, Pallavi was already gone. Good god, did this girl know nothing about resting. Even if she didn’t tell me about how she donated blood, she should take care of her OWN health, picchi ammai.

Raghav got dressed and went downstairs…as he walked towards to kitchen he noticed the delightful scent of Pallavi’s cooking.

Pallavi, not noticing who was behind her in the kitchen doorway yelled, “Farhad, we have to pack all of this and take it to the hospital, the idli sambar is for Amma, the pav vada is Keerthi’s favorite, and there are some other snacks and stuff for the doctors and nurses that took such good care of Amma. You eat some breakfast too before we—“ She turned and saw Raghav, quieting instantly and then avoiding his eye.

“I can take the food to the hospital, but why did you have to cook it, you need to rest, you just—“

“I’m fine, and I’ll take the food myself, what’s left over I’ll tell Reddy to give it away to the homeless and poor near the temple later.” She turned around and began packing the food quickly, and left the kitchen without a word.

Raqhav, stood there, dumfounded, This Saree ke Dukaan, she used to give me non stop lectures, but ever since…it’s like she doesn’t care what I do or say anymore…that, what was that word Farhad said…parinda type quality in her…it seems to have disappeared.

Pallavi met Keerthi and Amma at the hospital, her arms full of bags of food.

“Why did you make so much food, Pallavi, we could have eaten in the hospital cafeteria!” Keerthi exclaimed.

“Chup, are you crazy, I’m your Bhabi— well I’m your friend, and I’ll let you eat hospital food. You’re really crazy.”

Amma smiled, “Pallavi, I couldn’t thank you yesterday for donating—“

“Amma, what did I say, there are no thank yous or your welcomes in family. Now sit up and eat your favorite idli sambar. Keerthi, I have food for you too.”

Pallavi gave them both their tupperware, “ok now I have to go give some food to your doctor and nurses, we can’t have them taking care of you on an empty stomach, Amma.”

After Pallvi left the room, Keerthi sighed.

“What’s wrong Keerthi?”

“Amma, yesterday Pallavi fainted…after donating blood, and look today she’s back up and running like nothing happened.”

“What? Why didn’t Raghav come and drop of the food, that boy, is completely useless.”

“Last night he was barely worried for Pallavi when I called to check on her, he saw she had fainted and he was angry, at her! Can you imagine.”

Amma held her head in her hands, “I just don’t know what to do about him, sometimes I regret giving Pallavi such a life, I don’t know if he’ll ever change. Or if he even can change.”

Keerthi and Amma smiled silently as Pallavi came back in and started to eat with them.

Back in the hospital director’s office, Farhad had just phoned Raghav. He had found Pallavi’s records, he had to bribe two doctors and a nurse, and then the director himself, but he got them.

“Anna, that doctor was right, Pallavi has donated blood before, just a couple months ago, on the fourth of March…wait”

Raghav swallowed, the questions and guilt washing over him again.

“Anna, it looks like she donated to…Jaya Rao, she donated to Amma.”

Raghav hung up the phone without a word.

Continued...

GoldenHour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@varshaoforange

This is fantastic!!! You write so well I could imagine every single scene in my head. Read the whole thing in one go. Really superb work❤️. I don't even want to ask you to continue because you are already doing 👏👍🏼

Edited by GoldenHour - 3 years ago
varshaoforange thumbnail

Raghav hung up the phone without a word.

Two Days Pass By.

Pallavi still hasn’t spoken to Raghav about the night she fainted, or much of anything else. Raghav and Farhad are still trying to figure out where Anjali is now, or even get her phone number. 

The day that Amma was to be discharged from the hospital, Raghav found Pallavi decorating the guest room, and then saw another guest room completely changed, with new bookshelves and posters of Keerthi’s favorite movies, painted blue, her favorite color. The room Pallavi was in was even sweeter, in the corner was a small Nataraja statue (the god of dance), and the bed had been lowered, probably to make it easier for Amma to get on it and sleep. Raqhav walked in and said, “this is nice, thank you, but what if Amma and Keerthi don’t come?”

“Did anyone ask your opinion? I asked them to live here, they’re living here. Baat katam.”

“But I just meant— ”

Pallavi walked out of the room without letting Raghav finish his thought. His anger bubbled up…but then looking again around at the guest room…it simmered again.

Downstairs, Pallavi had finished her breakfast, and she had just given whatever was left over in the pots to Reddy and the others on their plates, and she started to make her way out.

“Farhad,” she said, deliberately avoiding Raghav’s eye, “Amma is leaving the hospital at 4 today, Keerthi is bringing her straight here, and you told the movers to pack up their stuff and send it here by noon right?”

“Yes Akka, Raghav called—“

“Good.” And then she was gone.

Raghav…standing speechless for one of the first times in his life at the bottom of the stairs. Amma and Keerthi were really coming home…really.

Raghav pored over his social media, and then he found it, Anjali’s last comment on his instagram from two months ago. He called Farhad and had him find a tech guy to trace her number through her accounts, and in a couple of hours he had the number.

He dialed. No answer. He dialed again. A third time.

Finally a woman answered, “Hello?,” It was Anjali. That same arrogance, disloyalty, was present in just one word from her.

“Anjali, I have to meet you, today, now.”

“Raghav, oh baby, I don’t know, I thought you hated girls like me…what changed?”

Raghav thought quick on his feet. He couldn’t tell her the truth, she’d never tell him why or how she got Pallavi to do what they did together, so he lied…

“I have had a change of heart, you know, I was just looking through your pictures and I thought, how could I have rejected such a…beautiful lady,” he gritted through his teeth.

“Oh really…well if I come over, we better be having a drink, because I start drinking early on Wednesdays.”

“Of course, I’ll put out my best whiskey,” Raghav said, and hung up, disgusted with himself. Not for lying to Anjali…but maybe for inviting her over. But he needed the truth, Pallavi would understand. Wait, why did he give a damn what Pallavi thought?

Anjali knocked on Raghav’s door at three, she was two hours late. Amma and Keerthi would be here soon, Raghav thought. He needed to get Anjali’s story and get her out quick.

Continued...

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is brilliant.

Update soon.

Looks like the truth will be revealed soon.

varshaoforange thumbnail

Anjali knocked on Raghav’s door at three, she was two hours late. Amma and Keerthi would be here soon, Raghav thought. He needed to get Anjali’s story and get her out quick.

“Anjali, you came, let’s get that drink, I have something important to talk to you about,” Raghav pulled her inside the house quickly.

“Raghav, baby, what’s the rush, araam se baat karthe hain,” Anjali whispered, tracing a finger down his chest.

Raghav laughed nervously, taking a step back from her and making his way to the bar, “Whiskey, neat, right?”

“Right, and you better not be giving me that cheap stuff, you did destroy my wedding after all…”

“You did that all on your own,” Raghav muttered.

“Right, I wanted to talk to you about this,” He showed her that CCTV picture of her talking to Pallavi.

Anjali shifted on the couch, “why talk about boring things from the past, I thought we could talk about our future.” She downed the drink, and took the bottle to pour another dram.

Raghav dealt with her inane flirting for a few minutes, until he asked again, “I need to know, how did you and Pallavi poison my—I mean Mr. Ramaswamy’s food. Was it Pallavi’s idea?”

Anjali, pretty tipsy by now said, “Pallavi who? Oh the girl that made the food for your old age home? No it was my idea, I just…oops.”

Raghav glared at her, “So it was you!?!”

“Baby, don’t get angry, I just wanted revenge for what you did to my wedding, I was going to have such an expensive lehenga, and all this jewelry, and you ruined it.”

“Tell me. what. you. did.” Raghav said, the anger floating to the surface again.

Anjali, a little taken aback, but mostly drunk, told him the whole story.

Raghav took a step back in shock, and tripped over the barstool.

“Oh baby, are you ok? Here get up. Let’s stop talking about this and have some fun,” Anjali pulled him close to her.

“No, I need you to get out, get out. GET OUT.”

“I can’t do that, I came here to spend time with you, come on, you can’t still be angry…” Anjali came closer to him, and then pushed him back onto the ping pong table, her hands in his hair.

Raghav tried to push her off, and get up, and as he was about to push her away, he heard something clatter to the floor.

Continued….