Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superb update dear. Well done 🀟🏻

Why Yadvi got angry by Netra's words.? πŸ€”

Yog ne kya hero entry mari hai hospital me πŸ˜‚ Me hi hu husband, chaliye let's proceed πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

And that line- tera sath hai kitna pyara πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh god, that's something new I've read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yadvi itni insecure kyu horahi hai Anika aur Yog ko aise dekh kar.., don't she trust her bhai.?

Overall wonderful and exciting episode ...

Thank for the PM, continue soon ❀️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Superb update dear. Well done 🀟🏻

Why Yadvi got angry by Netra's words.? πŸ€”

Yog ne kya hero entry mari hai hospital me πŸ˜‚ Me hi hu husband, chaliye let's proceed πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

And that line- tera sath hai kitna pyara πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh god, that's something new I've read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yadvi itni insecure kyu horahi hai Anika aur Yog ko aise dekh kar.., don't she trust her bhai.?

Overall wonderful and exciting episode ...

Thank for the PM, continue soon ❀️

Thanks Saumya dear glad you like it☺

Yadvi got angry as she thought she was joking & teasing her unnecessary

Obviously he needed a chance πŸ˜‰ but logically it was necessary for the case

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ true it was a very good cover up after the goof up they made ☺

Yadvi isn't insecure but irritated on her brother as she knows his casual nature & Anika is emotional person & she doesn't want her to suffer in any way

It's not about trust it's about being serous & committed in a relationship❀

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ˜‡

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey thank you for updating this. This was so thriller and comedy episode. I like the hospital scenes, Yog ka entry was too funny. And his dialogue also so funny. If I am not wrong, then I don't think this is related to any serial right? You have taken the characters randomly na. Well I loved it I am also fan of Pooja and Ahem. And that I have told you I think. Loving this pair. Continue soon.

Love,

Sammy

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Hey thank you for updating this. This was so thriller and comedy episode. I like the hospital scenes, Yog ka entry was too funny. And his dialogue also so funny. If I am not wrong, then I don't think this is related to any serial right? You have taken the characters randomly na. Well I loved it I am also fan of Pooja and Ahem. And that I have told you I think. Loving this pair. Continue soon.

Love,

Sammy

Thanks Sammy dear glad you like it ☺

True it was thrilling & they had caught up in a tough situation & Yog only helped them seeing no option ... Yes his entry was cute & his dialogue & cover up was funny🀣

True I had taken these characters randomly & they are not based on any series  ... Yup you told me earlier & both have a strong aura & are great actors  .... I remember in Mahabharata they hardly have a scene in dice game & disrobe of Draupadi their reactions were really greatπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commentingπŸ˜‡

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi dear .....read all updates in one go....... nice happy with this yog .... this time yog is little carefree person ...... anika and yog first meet nice ..yadvi she is very caring responsible person very protective for her brother .....netra and yadvi tuning very nice .....happy with new FF ...continue soon 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Hi dear .....read all updates in one go....... nice happy with this yog .... this time yog is little carefree person ...... anika and yog first meet nice ..yadvi she is very caring responsible person very protective for her brother .....netra and yadvi tuning very nice .....happy with new FF ...continue soon 

Thanks dear glad you like itπŸ€—πŸ€—

Yog is trained & cunning agent here & is here for a purpose ... True Yog is bit casual & carefree here ... Anika & Yog meet was nice ... Yadvi is strong hot headed no nonsense cop & protective of everyone she loves ... yes Netra & Yadvi are cute Saas bahu jodi πŸ™‚  more fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commentingπŸ˜‡

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The gossip is already making the rounds. Everyone will be pairing Yog and Anika.

coderlady thumbnail

Yog knew they would ask for the husband so he showed up.

coderlady thumbnail

That was quick. They busted the baby selling case really well.