Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

I love how you've taken elements from the show and tweaked them to add logic and reduce melodrama. The part where Farhad and Raghav pull Harish's leg was hilarious. I also liked the bond forming between the three girls. Seems like a Raghav-Farhad-Harish vs Pallavi-Krishna-Kirti. I'm also curious about Mrs. Tarabai Raje. Does she have a bigger part here? And who leaked the tape? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. Also fingers crossed, Raghav meets Pallavi properly, without any charade, for the first time soon. Do update soon. Can't wait for the next part!

Thank you, Sister. The truth is that I'm not very fond of creating new plots. I prefer to take a plot and re-vision it with my personal preferences. Which is why writing FFs is perfect for me. I don't have to think of a fresh story; I just have to take a good story and add things I want and remove what I don't want.

Your post just gave me an idea---what do you say to a Gorilla-Krishna pairing? 

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Thank you, Sister.

I confess, I still enjoying reading KHUSHI too. I cringe at the writing---I hope I have improved in ten years since---but I love reading it because it was such a joy to write and share. I'm still in touch with some of our Sisterhood. Pleased you are here.

If you call that writing cringe then I would say that's not true because the way you portrayed all characters are fabulous...

I'm glad I found you again too... ❤️

Keep writing & slaying 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oohh that would be interesting. I’d love to see how it would develop, and the dynamic they would share. Moreover with your writing, you’d do justice to any plot/pairing you create. Also, on a selfish side note, it would give me a huge ego boost to have my replies give you any idea.

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow what a pleasant morning

Can't wait for the next part, they will finally meet (maybe or maybe not) who knows, oh you do. 

This one was a good chapter, I like how gorilla is cared for, it all started with him. Raghav laughed, I can imagine this, he looks cute. 

Pallavi and Keerti on a joint venture Smart business move!! Lets see how ghamandi rao reacts when he comes to know!!! 

Amazing chapter 😉🤗

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

Oohh that would be interesting. I’d love to see how it would develop, and the dynamic they would share. Moreover with your writing, you’d do justice to any plot/pairing you create. Also, on a selfish side note, it would give me a huge ego boost to have my replies give you any idea.

Totally! Comments from engaged readers are a goldmine for me. I steal everything! hehe Keep them coming, Sister.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

Wow what a pleasant morning

Can't wait for the next part, they will finally meet (maybe or maybe not) who knows, oh you do. 

This one was a good chapter, I like how gorilla is cared for, it all started with him. Raghav laughed, I can imagine this, he looks cute. 

Pallavi and Keerti on a joint venture Smart business move!! Lets see how ghamandi rao reacts when he comes to know!!! 

Amazing chapter 😉🤗

Yes, Sister---PRECAP: They meet! 

hehe

But to your point---I'd love to see Farhad and RR on MHRW laughing uncontrollably. ROFL-style

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Eager to read the meeting of dragon and ghamandi rao. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

I read your comment earlier---but for some reason my mind didn't register what you said above. Of course! This scene was their first face to face meeting on MHRW right? Seems so long ago.

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I read your comment earlier---but for some reason my mind didn't register what you said above. Of course! This scene was their first face to face meeting on MHRW right? Seems so long ago.

Yes, However useless Raghav thinks he is, he is the reason Raghav went behind her 

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg!! Is it really happening? Are they going to meet in person?? I don’t think so.. I’m sure ur going to build the suspense some more..

I loved the joint venture idea.. its a win-win for both parties. Hope its a success