MiNeil FF "Forever....in your heart" Epilogue on pg 165 uptd 22/08/202 - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

karti hoon ek do din mein😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Chapter 23  And They Met Again

“Where the hell is he?” Mickey held the collar of the pub owner and asked him in anger.

“He is not here.” The owner replied.

“Just shut the f**k up and tell me or else I’ll destroy this whole place and will make a complain in police that you supply drugs.” Mickey threatened.

The pub owner was scared by police threat and he signaled towards one hallway which lead to some private rooms in the inner area of pub.

Mickey marched towards the room and kicked the door open. “What is this Neil? You again ditched us. You again left the concert in mid. Because of you that organizer will file another legal suit against us. Media has labeled us as unprofessional and what not just because of you.” Mickey shouted throwing his guitar on one side.

Neil looked up at him casually as he exhaled the smoke of his weed in the air.He gestured the half naked girls surrounding him to go outside. The girls went away smirking at Mickey which in turn irritated him more.

“Kyu chilla rahe ho itna. I had done my part, performed a song. Then I didn’t feel like performing, needed a break so came here.” Neil replied as he again exhaled the smoke.

“Neil we are going to have a world tour and your unprofessional attitude will not be good for it
..” Mickey said but he was interrupted as lots of media person barged in the room with their cameras and mike. Mickey was shocked as how come they came to know about Neil’s location. He was wondering about it when he saw one of Luke’s man at the door and he understood everything as he remembered Luke’s threat of destroying them when he left their PR team.

“You can see here how the rockstar Neil Oberoi is under the influence of drugs. He is not performing in the show. He is deliberately causing loses to the organizers. Not a long time ago he was ordered to do community services in the drunk and drive case and he had pledged with the court that he will be sober in public places but he is clearly disrespecting the honorable court’s order.” One media person reported.

“During his press conference about the world tour of his band he had misbehaved with media. Looks like success has reached his head.” Another of media person reported.

Neil was now irritated with all the noise. He stood up somehow and pushed all the people out. “F**k off everyone!” Neil shouted and punched one of them in the face. Media captured his violent behavior. They knew they had at least one week full of gossip and TRPs because of him.

All the members came back to their office after the fiasco.

“Why Neil why? Kyu karte ho aisa? Abhi tumhara drunk and drive kaand aur world tour interview fiasco khatam bhi nahi hua puri tarah se aur tumne phir se ek naya tamasha kar diya.” Mickey shouted.

“I was not at fault. I was not in a mood to perform. They were shouting and it was giving me headache. So
” Neil tried to explain.

“So you thought that you will create another scene and will give them another chance to tarnish our image.” Preet answered him this time.

“What I do and what I don’t do is my personal business. Anyone who would interfere in that will face my wrath.” Neil replied.

“Its enough Neil. Tumhari ye harkatein Hurricane ka naam kharab kar rahi hai. Tumhe pata bhi hai pichle kuch dino se humne social media par kitne followers khoye hain?” Bobby asked.

“Ise kya farak padta hai ki baki band ke members kya sochte hain aur kya suffer kar rahe hain iski harkato se. Iske followers to badh hi rahe hai na
aakhir sabka chaheeta jo hai. The ultimate bad boy. After all negativity sells.” Jazz commented. The jealousy that arises when one member of the team gets more recognition was clearly visible on her face which didn’t go unnoticed by anyone.

“Haan, koi fark nahi padta mujhe. And you are right. People are crazy for me because I am the one jisse sunne, jise dekhne log aate hain. Whatever position we have today is because of me. Meri wajah se itna fayda hua hai tum sab ko toh kabhi kabhi nuksan seh bhi liya to kya?” Neil uttered the bitter words without any guilt.

Jazz and Preet wanted to argue further but Bobby stopped them. “Tu bahut badal gaya yaar Neil.” He said and shook his head dejectedly. He left with Jazz and Preet.

“Bas kar bhai. Yu khud ko nafrat ki aag mein jalana bas kar
now the heat of that fire have started reaching all of us also.” Mickey gave one last advice before leaving him alone with his miseries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jay,I have talked to this another bank and they have agreed to help me. They will give me loan without collateral security but with increased rate of interest.You can start the preparations for the transplant.” Mini announced as soon as she entered Jay’s cabin. She didn’t even realize he was with his wife Pooja.

“Oh,I am sorry. I will come back later.” Mini excused herself when Pooja stopped her. “Nahi nahi
aao, ise apna hi ghar samjho. Knock karke aane ke basic manners to tumhare pas hai hi nahi.” She taunted.

“Pooja, not again. Mini waise hi pareshan hai Arya ke transplant ko lekar.” Jay tried to make his wife understand.

“Please stop giving me these excuses. I am seeing it from  years. Itni hi pareshan thi to apni kidney kyu donate nahi kar di apni sister ko? Bas bahane chahiye ise tumse milne ke.”Pooja said in anger.

“Its not enough to be a family member. There are many things that needs to be considered while going for transplant. Mini was not a match for Arya. Anyways, why I am even explaining this to you. Tumhe bas shak karna aata.” Jay argued.

“Guys, please stop it. Don’t fight because of me. And Pooja, for the umpteenth time I am clarifying that there is nothing between me and Jay. We are just good friends. Maine apni life mein ek bar pyar kar liya aur usse jitni takleef hui hai wo kaafi hai puri zindagi bhar pyar na karne ke liye.” Mini explained.

Pooja left giving one last hateful glance at Mini while Jay asked her to sit down and started discussing with her the details of Arya’s operation.

Mini reached home after that to share this good news with Arya but she found her already excited for something. She saw Arya was watching tv.

“Kya hua? Tumhare Neil ka koi naya song release hua hai? Bahut khush dikkh rahi ho.”Mini asked.

“You behave like you are not interested in Neil and anything related to him.You also keep asking me to stop following him and even have barred me from taking his name in front of you but when you don’t hear anything about him for 2-3 days you yourself come and ask me about him.” Arya raised her eyebrow at Mini.

“Don’t read too much in between the lines. Tum itna khush tabhi hoti ho jab Neil se judi koi acchi news hoti hai isliye maine puchha.” Mini shrugged her shoulders.

“Yes, it’s a good news. In fact a great news. Nothing is final yet but if it turns out to be true then
..” Arya muttered under her breath so that Mini cant hear anything. She had done something very big and she was praying since few days for her wish to come true. Finally the luck shone upon her and she was very close to the happiest moment of her life. But she couldn’t tell it to Mini for obvious reasons.

“What are you thinking? And why are you smiling like a fool?” Mini asked again seeing her lost in her thoughts.

“Nothing,yes
I mean
yes it’s a new song of Neil’s album
that’s why
leave it.” Arya covered up somehow.

Mini looked at her in amusement then shook her head and changed the topic. She shared with Arya her good news that how she has managed to arrange funds for her transplant which would take place after three days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“How can you say yes to them without even asking me?” Neil screamed at Mickey.

“Neil, we are getting lots of negative publicity and that media person whom you insulted at the press conference has joined hands with Luke, our former PR manager and both of them have started smear campaign against us. They are targeting you and issued statements to jeopardize our upcoming world tour. Luke is saying that he is sure you will never go to India to perform. The organizer from India have been calling me since morning.” Mickey explained.

“Haan to isme galat kya hai? I had already told you guys I wont go back to India, not even for the sake of this world tour but that Luke wanted to take advantage of our fan following there, in his greed, he included Mumbai in the tour without letting me know.” Neil argued.

“Jo hona tha wo ho gaya Neil, now is the time for damage control. We have to complete this world tour anyhow to save the reputation of our band and our team has suggested that we should also do some charity in every city so clean our image. That’s why I have said yes to this Mumbai based NGO.” Mickey further explained.

“You have said yes then you go for charity. I am not going to Mumbai again.” Neil replied with gritted teeth.

“Leave it Mickey. Its of no use to explain anything to him. He has become self centered. He doesn’t care about us or this band.” Jazz said and left the room.Bobby and Preet followed her.

“Neil, you are seeing yourself. Other members of our band are now fed up. They have started feeling insecure of you and your behavior is not helping much. Aisa hi chalta raha to Hurricane toot jayega.” Mickey said.

“I am not responsible for their insecurities. Let them go to hell.” Neil shouted.

“Its not that easy. Agar Hurricane toot gaya to tumse tumhara music chhin jayega.Music is the only thing left in your life. How will you live without that?” Mickey asked but Neil turned around not giving any answer. The words had affected him though. Mickey was right, Neil lived only when he performed. If he left his music then he will lose everything
the last hope of his life.

â€œSirf ek bar hamari bhi sun lo. Kya ho jayega Mumbai chalne se, ek NGO ke collaboration mein thodi si charity karne se? Ya tum darte ho apne past se? Kahi accidentally Mini tumhare samne aa gayi to kya haalat hogi tumhari?” Mickey was not going to accept defeat this time so he played his ultimate trick. Provoke Neil about being coward to face reality and he will say yes in a reaction.

“I am not scared of anything or anyone. Fine, I will come to Mumbai and also attend charity event. Just to prove you that I am not bothered by her name, her memories anymore.” Neil caught the bait like a fish in the pond and Mickey sighed in relief. Though he asked him to come Mumbai purely because of their concert but he secretly hoped that if Mini could really come in front of Neil then
.he was scared to think after that but couldn’t not shake of the feeling that there is a chance
though 0.1 % but still a chance.

“Excuse me! You are telling me this now? Is this your way of working? How irresponsible of you guys? My sister’s surgery is scheduled for tomorrow.” Mini shouted in the phone.

“What happened Mini? Is everything alright?” Dr. Jay asked.

â€œJay, these bank people are saying that their manager is transferred and new manager has joined who has put up loan application for re consideration. Hence they cant give me money tomorrow.” Mini told and started crying.

“What? How can they do this? Transplant ki sari taiyyari ho chuki hai. Ab agar kal tak paise jama nahi hue toh
.” Jay said and Mini nodded her head in understanding.

“I know, then transplant wont happen. I have failed Jay. I have failed my sister.In spite of all my attempts I couldn’t arrange money. I am sorry Jay. I am sorry chhutanki.” Mini broke down.

“Offo! Veer balika. Don’t blame yourself. You did your best and dekha jaye to jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai.” Arya motivated her.

“What good lies in this?” Mini asked still sobbing.

“Remember that day when I was very happy and you had asked the reason for it. Well, that day I lied to you.” Arya revealed.

“What? But why and what was the reason of your happiness?” Mini asked now wiping her tears.

“I didn’t tell you this but since three years I have been filling this form of ‘make a wish’ NGO. These people fulfill one wish of persons who are suffering from life threatening diseases. The lucky person is chosen by lottery system.Since three years I was trying and finally this time I have been selected. They will fulfill my one wish.” Arya informed.

“What? You mean
they can..they can sponsor your treatment? Wow, it’s a great news.”Mini hugged Arya but she pushed her away a little.

“No veer balika. I didnt ask for monetary help. I made a different wish and that day they had called to inform that I am selected and they are working for fulfilling my wish.” Arya replied.

“Chhutanki, what was your wish?” Mini asked now confused over everything.

“I wanted to meet someone
.a
a celebrity
and they said that the celebrity has agreed for it after lots of persuasion so they will fulfill my wish this evening. But then my transplant was scheduled for tomorrow and you got me hospitalized today so I was wondering how to ask you and Dr. Jay to let me go but look
problem solved. Transplant cancelled now I can go.” Arya shared with excitement.

“Are you out of your mind? Here I am dying of worry about your surgery and all you can think of is to meet some stupid celebrity. And you are in fact happy that your surgery is cnacelled?” Mini scolded Arya.

“Veer balika, its my wish, its important to me and after so many years finally it will be coming true so don’t you dare stop me.” Arya replied back offended.

“Pagal ho chuki hai ye ladki
tumhe samajh aa raha hai Arya yaha hum kitne pareshan hain aur tum
” Mini was getting angry. Never in her life she was this angry at Arya but her stupid wish at this point of time just made Mini lose her mind.

Arya was hurt seeing Mini in this state but she was adamant that she will go to that NGO to meet her favorite celeb. Mini was about to shout on her some more when Jay held her hand and took her to side.

“Let it be Mini, calm down. See, jo hona tha ho gaya. Arya ki surgery nahi ho rahi lekin use apni wish puri karke jo khushi milegi wo to mil jane do
bachchi hai wo
nahi samajhti
lekin tum to samjho
aur himmat mat haro
phir se koshish karo, mujhe puri ummeed hai jaldi hi koi dusra donar mil jayega aur paiso ka intezam bhi ho jayega.” Jay explained and Mini nodded in yes.

Mini looked at Arya, here she was feeling a complete failure as her sister and there Arya was happy and excited just to meet her favorite celeb, not at all worried about her surgery. Her sister was really silly. Mini smiled at her and thought her motivation lies in the smile of her sister and how can she deny any of her wish. So she agreed to take herto that NGO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Listen Neil, I hope you are sober and wont create any scene in the NGO. This charity program is for children and people suffering from life threatening disease.This Ngo fulfills their one wish and there will be some of your fans so
.”Mickey kept explaining but he saw Neil was lost somewhere else, not at all interested in what Mickey was briefing him.

Neil was here after a long time. He was busy looking outside car window as if trying to remember his city. Everything was reminding him of his old self. He was getting nervous. Suddenly they got stuck in a traffic jam and like fate decided to play a cruel trick with him. A girl on her scooty, wearing pink dress stopped by their car and Neil  remembered the time when he first saw Mini. He become restless and frantically started searching for something in all his pockets. When he didn’t find it he became angry.

“Neil
Neil what happened?” Mickey asked.

“I know you have hide my drugs. Give it back right now.” Neil screamed.

“Neil, behave yourself
.we have almost reached.” Mickey tried to calm him down. They kept arguing till they reached their destination and Neil, having no other option had to accept defeat.

“Ye jo bhi charity varity hai
unse keh do mere pas jyada time nahi hai. Jaldi khatam kare ise.” Neil replied in frustration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kab ayega ye tumhara favorite celeb aur ab to bata do ki ye aakhir hai kaun? Itni der se intezar kar rahe hain.” Mini said as she wiped her sweat from her forehead.

“Veer balika! Don’t wipe your face repeatedly, tumhara makeup kharab ho jayega. Phir tum kaisi dikhogi unke samne?” Arya scolded her.

“Hadh hai! Tumhara favorite celeb hai tum taiyar hokar raho uske liye
mujhe kyu itna taiyyar karwaya hai? Aur hai kaun ye?” Mini demanded answers.

“My hero, my idol, my inspiration, my
.” Arya continued but Mini stopped her.

“Bas karo
itni tareef? Tum to aise khush ho rahi ho jaise
” Mini taunted but Arya completed her sentence. “Jaise mujhe duniya ki sabse badi khushi milne wali hai. Right then the announcement was made for celeb’s enrty and Arya held Mini’s hand in anticipation.

“Veerbalika, he has come. Finally you both will meet again.” Arya said and Mini looked at her in confusion then clearing all her doubts and leaving her flabbergasted, the announcer introduced the celeb.

“Ladies and gentleman, here is our favorite singer, musician, composer, the multitalented, rockstar NEIL OBEROI.”

Neil appeared on stage. A spot light fell on him. He sat on a chair with his guitar.The crowd was getting crazy and started cheering for him. He strum his guitar and all fell silent.

Though Neil wanted to sing other song but coming back to Mumbai after so long and Mini’s memories which started haunting him already, he just couldn’t bring himself to sing another song. Words came out of his mouth on his own as he sang the beautiful song which he had written just for Mini.

The moment you’ll leave me

The darkness will consume me

My life will deceive me,

My heart will keep on beating

But I’ll lose the purpose of my life

My breaths might be steady

It’ll be nothing but a cheating

Cause with you, lies my whole world

Without you, I’ll lose my worth

Your love completes me

It rejuvenates me

If you decide to say goodbye

I’ll be nothing but a scourge

My life will deceive me,

Neil couldn’t stop the few tears which made his eyes moist in spite of strong determination of not shading tears in Mini’s memories. But he was not the only one who was crying. Mini’s eyes were shedding lots of tears too. Her vision had become blurred. She wiped them frantically before anyone can see them but Arya had already seen them and she was happy because those tears gave her the much needed assurance that inspite of Mini claiming to hate Neil, she still loves him and in spite of changes that has come in Neil’s life, he still loved Mini because he sang that special song which he had never released for everyone. It was still special, personal, just for his Mini.

The song ended and there was thunderous round of applause. The full lights were on now and announcer requested Neil to meet all the fans one by one who were standing in the line for their turn to come. As soon as Mini came out of her reverie, she turned around to walk away but Arya held her hand tightly.

Mini looked at her with questioning eyes. Those eyes were blaming for tricking her into this and also pleading to let her go as she couldn’t face that man. But Arya shook her head in no with determination.

Finally Arya’s turn came. She was sitting on a wheel chair due to her weak condition. Neil, who was now irritated by plastering the fake smile on his face, sighed in relief to see the last person. He came and stood before Arya. He had to look down to Arya’s face.

“Nice to meet you. Hope you recover soon.” Neil said robotically as he has been doing till now and turned around to go back.

Arya hung down face in disappointment as she thought Neil didn’t even recognize her. She was about to cry when Neil turned towards her again.

Neil suddenly stopped in his track as he realized whom he just saw. He turned around and almost ran to Arya. He kept looking at her. Arya saw him coming and smiled happily at him.

“Neil, tum aa gaye? Finally tum aa gaye. Kitne din laga diye aane mein. I missed you so much. Tumhe nahi aayi meri yaad?” Arya asked happy tears made her eyes wet. While Neil just kept looking at her totally shocked. His knees gave away and he fell down on floor. He came at Arya’s level. He moved his hand towards her. His hand was shaking badly. He caressed her face somehow, “Chhutanki
.you
here
?” he could only managed to say this.

“I am not alone. See, who is with me?” Arya said and tugged Mini's hand who was still facing in the other direction. Having no other option, Mini had to turn around and face Neil.

The moment their eyes met, all their moments, their story started running in front of their eyes. Myriads of emotions crossed through them; the joy of first meeting, the pleasure of first kiss, the warmth of their love, the soul shaking love making and at last the final goodbye. Then the journey of sufferings which they were enduring till now. The story which ended on their bitter break up and the pain associated with it brought that permanent emotion of hatred which they felt for each other now.

“MINI SINGH” Neil said with hatred filled voice.

“NEIL OBEROI” Mini said with same emotions.

“I HATE YOU.” Both said together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

precap- the past and the present

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My poor Mini đŸ„ș she is struggling so hard for Arya. Could imagine chutanki veerbalika moments❀ and finally they met  their I hate you đŸ”„đŸ”„. Now they will burn more â˜șïžđŸ€Ł  

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hate you â˜ș this one line itself is enough . Says everything  Arya is MiNeil shipper always and she makes sure it sails smoothly and even this time she will â€ïž  when they met đŸ”„ so many emotions.   imagination itself is đŸ”„ SouNoor could have đŸ”„ 

Arya ,Mini  were beautiful . Very well written.  MiYa❀ Ash,saisha  would have nailed such scenes their cuteness, naughty,love ,nok jhok and  being emotional  and yet  staying strong for each other 

Neil recognised Arya  this bond will make Neil come closer to Mini once again . Mini can't ran away this time.

Edited by su_94 - 3 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They met after long time so many emotions they went through in that one moment đŸ”„ can't wait to read more of their fights , push pull â˜șïžđŸ€Łmineil hatred  Neil Mini both have become crazy now â˜șïžđŸ€Ł both still love each other and that's the reason they blame each other for their strugglesđŸ€Ł Neil singing for Mini Mini tears for him

Arya is â€ïž  good to see Neil is soft towards Arya.  Mini Arya are❀

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ek number ki đŸ€Ł 

kya high point mein end kiya hai đŸ€Ł

I hate you đŸ˜ˆ

👏The moment you’ll leave me

My life will deceive me,

Maine last  update mein poocha nahi lekin abh pooch rahi hoon..kya ye gaana tumne bholu ke liya likha hai ? 

Neil ko phir se yaad aaya purane din😈

Abh maza aayega đŸ€Łâ˜ș

Aag hi aag hogađŸ”„

Neil kamina😈 billi Mini  chahat aur nafrat khel chalu hoga  â˜ș

Bechari bacchi Arya 💔

Lekin woh dadi amma hai đŸ€Ł kuch na kuch nautanki karegi .

Neil ne arya ko chutanki bhulaya ?

Band members ke beech jealousy

Sahi hai 

Ek dum sahi point use kiya hai .

Ye Dr Jay đŸ€Ł

Iss ko Neil pucca kick karega đŸ€Ł

Jealous,kamina Neil chahiye â˜șïžđŸ€Ł

Jaldi update karo next đŸ€Ł

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's going to be 10k soon

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

It's going to be 10k soon

WaitingđŸ„ł

Anj_01 thumbnail

Will update today

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

My poor Mini đŸ„ș she is struggling so hard for Arya. Could imagine chutanki veerbalika moments❀ and finally they met  their I hate you đŸ”„đŸ”„. Now they will burn more â˜șïžđŸ€Ł  

Yes she is struggling financially and Neil on the other hand is shattered emotionally. Both are suffering due to the misunderstanding.

Now they will burn more after meeting