Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

hehe

When I started writing -PALLAVI- I was determined that Raghav would remain rough around the edges and say the most politically incorrect things. In their future together, I can imagine Pallavi being the kind of wife worried that her husband will not censor his thoughts in public. I'm sure many of their marital rows will begin with "why did you say that!?" hehe

I know...even I have this feelingπŸ˜†

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Last line was the best...with all the planning this was the only line which was nice and heartfelt.

Also when Raghav said that he preferred Farhad when he was terrified of him..

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You're fasting for future wife's longevity honey πŸ€£ 

Amazing πŸ€—

Always love to read the conversation between Anna and his right hand πŸ˜†

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Last line was the best...with all the planning this was the only line which was nice and heartfelt.

Also when Raghav said that he preferred Farhad when he was terrified of him..

So true, Sister. The more I write the character of Raghav the more I'm discovering that his bark is worse than his bite. And those who are in his circle eventually figure that out. Farhad certainly has. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

You're fasting for future wife's longevity honey πŸ€£ 

Amazing πŸ€—

Always love to read the conversation between Anna and his right hand πŸ˜†

hehe

At least we now know that he is open to marrying :-)

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Cool ..here also Fahad seems to have a interesting and fit role 

Waiting to see what he does for his sis πŸ’•

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Recently started reading this ff ...and am addicted to this story . I like how you try to incorporate some scenes from the show here.. good job dear.. keep writing..πŸ‘.

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

JJ - I remember that you are an ardent fan of Jane Austen novels... same pinch πŸ˜†

Are there any of your stories on lines of the eternal love story of Mr Darcy and Lizzy?? If yes, can you please share them with me... would love to read.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." You know when I watched those episodes on MHRW with Anjali trying to get RR in bed, I was so disgusted with her. What a vulgar creature. HOWEVER, when RR has her fiancΓ© Sunil turn up to catch her in the act, I had sympathy for her. Especially when Sunil slapped her. I hated that. No matter what---a man should never fit a woman.And when she said to RR, "why did you do this? I loved Sunil. I just wanted a little fun before my wedding"---I felt that RR took to much onto himself. Yes, she was wrong. But who appointed him Minister of Virtue and Ethics? I still believe that to an extent. 

I agree. He was playing moral compass in a situation where maybe his intervention was not needed. He could have very well rejected her to her face and left it there, like he told Pallavi when she was going to get the woman arrested in the sangeet night fiasco ~ Take the money and leave instead of doing jagat seva. 

And I want to explore that in -PALLAVI-. Was he right? Does he deserve what he's getting?

I dont know, but I'd love to see in your story πŸ˜†

Pleased that you are enjoying the tale, Sister. Keep reading.

As always loved the last chapter too; Anna caring about his Amma and Keerthi warms the heart, but idk how right he is about being the source of ALL funds coz there is a certain level of self-respect attached to what Keerti wishes to do for her Amma, and it will not sit well with her to know that despite her making so many rounds, her Anna is being so persistent. I think they will end up at Pallavi's shop now, and it will be quite a delight to watch Raghav interact with Pallavi without disguise, while Pallavi knows she has met this guy earlier. Also the fact that they are investigating at source with Anjali means less chances of further MU coz she will HAVE to come clean. Look forward to the next part! πŸ˜†

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's interesting you say that, Sister. I was thinking the same. 

Although sometimes it's nice to have a character explain herself. Like we do in life. On tv-serials, writers will often not allow the heroine to defend herself with the truth in order to build intrigue---but I think there might be a way to both build excitement and also have Pallavi tell Raghav the truth. Let's see how the track unfolds. hehe Look at me---using words like 'track'---like a tv-serial writer. I make myself laugh!

Can’t wait to see how ur gonna do that