Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I don’t even remember when I had a lollipop last and now thanks to this woman I don’t want to have even coz I’ll remember u 😂😂
you should remember kiara not me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I don’t even remember when I had a lollipop last and now thanks to this woman I don’t want to have even coz I’ll remember u 😂😂
you should remember kiara not me🤣
its time to ban this word too🤣 'pure soul'

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
you should have said women looking men
The helllll 😂😂
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
So you became Shivi's namak🤣
Just kill me🤢
toh 3days enjoy kar...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nahi
Ghar abhi nahi jaana
Public transport risky hai,upar se udhar bhi corona
To jab sab thik lagega tab ghar jaaungi
Tab tak yahi padi rahungi😛
you should remember kiara not me🤣
Don’t even get me started now 😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Awwwww Give her a big hug from mee🤗
Toh uska depression kaise jaayega😒
pata nahin yaar😭
may be 2 weeks ke baad bhool jayegii😭
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Just kill me🤢
Anytime, anywhere 😂😂
lolipop dissolved in ris.....chotu sa mis quote kiya tha shivi ka post😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
chalo ab sab k saath karo...
Rishi shivi saru...
Alu ko jara help karo post badhane mein...
Ok😛
GBKR shuru ho jaao🤣