Post-marriage sangeet ki practice hogi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Post-marriage sangeet ki practice hogi 🤣
You girls .....🤣
Talwar haath me de hi di hai toh Bhavani maata toh free milegi hi na?
I doubt it Saturday tak ka hi hoga. Maybe ab timings bhi decrease hoga.
Iqbal is among those rare actors who can create chemistry with any actress.
I try to avoid watching his show because 95% he left the show after creating great chemistry with actress 😆
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Iqbal is among those rare actors who can create chemistry with any actress.
I try to avoid watching his show because 95% he left the show after creating great chemistry with actress 😆
Yaa😆
I loved his jodi with gauri in karam apna apna but he left the show 😡
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Most of the actors are only talk and no action. They give gyan to other and don't follow themselves.
Wonder Why suddenly so many actors are testing positive? 🤔
Actors are returning from quarantine still clicking pic with other without social distance no mask
In mumbai last year some so called youngster were protesting at Nariman point why because they don't want to get force to wear mask

No comments then.
🤣Koi na...Sai ki attention original me mil jayegi daant ke bahane hi sahi🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Talwar haath me de hi di hai toh Bhavani maata toh free milegi hi na?
confirmed hai shooting stop ho gya?
Announcement ke baad no other option for them dearie!
Mandated by Govt. of Maharastra
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4