Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Honestly I was hoping the same till those posts came in
Maybe if we are fortunate, and it is only half shot, it wont be telecasted soon, like the choke scene 😆
And we might get some fillers? Not much choice tbh if they can only shoot till tommorow.
They can easily push for a week. Then they need to work overtime to sort the schedule.
Situational gif 😆
Guys I won’t be able to give live updates today. Sorry!🙏
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Guys I won’t be able to give live updates today. Sorry!🙏
No problem🤗, thks for letting know❤️
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Guys I won’t be able to give live updates today. Sorry!🙏
no problem 🤗
Its alright. No Issues. ❤️Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
Guys I won’t be able to give live updates today. Sorry!🙏
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4