Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗
His everything abt her is on pt viewers ki awaaz raghav rao
Behosh girl will put him to coma🤣True🤣🤣..Mostly those insta fan girlz🤣
retweet others🤣 for RT sky is the limit
Arrreeee...this is exactly what I was thinking while watching 🤣🤣
Behosh girl will put him to coma🤣
Offscreen Anjali🤣🤣
Behosh girl will put him to coma🤣
That insta live gave us topic all the time🤣..good we attended it🤣👍🏼, together🤣..we can discuss, whenever we r out if topic🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Arrreeee...this is exactly what I was thinking while watching 🤣🤣
The most suprising was Milind kaka slapped Sulochna kaku 😂
Otherwise it consists of all the legendary slaps of mhrw😂😂
Lockdown in maharashtra again it seems ?
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
retweet others🤣 for RT sky is the limit
Arey guys: RT, like, sab ka limit hota hai Twitter pe.
My daily limit is over, which means cannot do any of that for a few hours.
I wanted so badly for this trend to work 😭
https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-limits
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4