Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I think there is problem because some are using with hashtag and some without hashtag 🤔
Ohh yes
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
I think there is problem because some are using with hashtag and some without hashtag 🤔
Ohh yes
paaglet or yedon ki fauj hai tweeter wasis....akal se paidal🤪 100 bar bolo toh bhi same galti kr ke apni capacity dikha hi dete hai🤣
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
paaglet or yedon ki fauj hai tweeter wasis....akal se paidal🤪 100 bar bolo toh bhi same galti kr ke apni capacity dikha hi dete hai🤣
Wo chhodo, my daily tweet limit got over. Ab kya karu? 🤔
Still not on top 10 😆
Try to retweet
Uss din Sickcand ko dhundh ke log maarenge....he doesn't even have an idea ki how badly people have started loving Sai
True🤣🤣..Mostly those insta fan girlz🤣
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Try to retweet
It includes likes, RT, and tweeting dudette 😆😈
Nothing working 😒
Oh to create new I'd 😆
I guess minimum 50 followers needed
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4