Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I find the entire premise very hochpoch. It's like they are in too much of a hurry to put Raghav and Pallavi under the same roof. To kuch bhi kar rahe hai to get them married. And their favorite hobby -  butchering the heroine.

Raghav ka to phir bhi ek character arc hai. Kyun Pallavi ke arc ka ma behen kar rahe hai? Raghav ke liye kitne saare emotions trigger kar sakte hai ye log, lekin Pallavi ke liye nahi. Why? I mean Pallavi with the Deshmukhs just ceases to exist it seems. I mean they need to bump up the character, there is nothing attractive about her character overall. Its dull and daft.

Deshmukh family ka to kuch bhi kuch nahi ho sakta hai. But main leads ko to sahi se rakho. Hate me bhi logical dikhao kuch. All these situations are very meaningless and pointless to the drama. I don't feel any connection whatsoever with the overall promo.

And Raghav's lack of reaction to a lot of things related to Pallavi is getting downright weird now. Pallavi still feels something when she sees some other side to Raghav. But Raghav is cold. What do they want to achieve by this?

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I find the entire premise very hochpoch. It's like they are in too much of a hurry to put Raghav and Pallavi under the same roof. To kuch bhi kar rahe hai to get them married. And their favorite hobby -  butchering the heroine.

Raghav ka to phir bhi ek character arc hai. Kyun Pallavi ke arc ka ma behen kar rahe hai? Raghav ke liye kitne saare emotions trigger kar sakte hai ye log, lekin Pallavi ke liye nahi. Why? I mean Pallavi with the Deshmukhs just ceases to exist it seems. I mean they need to bump up the character, there is nothing attractive about her character overall. Its dull and daft.

Deshmukh family ka to kuch bhi kuch nahi ho sakta hai. But main leads ko to sahi se rakho. Hate me bhi logical dikhao kuch. All these situations are very meaningless and pointless to the drama. I don't feel any connection whatsoever with the overall promo.

And Raghav's lack of reaction to a lot of things related to Pallavi is getting downright weird now. Pallavi still feels something when she sees some other side to Raghav. But Raghav is cold. What do they want to achieve by this?

They just butchered up Pallavi's character. It has no uniqueness to it. If not unique, atleast a normal next door girl portrayal would have been fine. She is all talk and no action at the right moment.

How awesome would it have been if RaghVi had a healthy competition in business and such instead of some pregnancy drama. 

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Pallu is going to be a balm for Raghav...even though she has got a huge baggage of her own... raghav will learn that in spite of being poor, dumb and a doormat she laughs...and willingly give up herself... back ground music... duniya mein kitna gam hai....mera gam kitna kam hai🤣.....then this serial  will move to ASTHA CHANNEL..🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37 ha ha ha lol

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: libran90

totally agree. I do think raghav have registered those words. But has not processed it may be. He may connect it back when the time comes. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kavila

She is hopeless and non existence for me ,now I  don't want raghvi marrige Raghav life will be more messed and complicated because of this brainless creature ..Raghav will suffer more and more 🥺bec of her no matter how he handle or give back 🥺

Agreed 👍

Her character was introduced very promising but has turned into mere disappointment😕

VikAth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

They just butchered up Pallavi's character. It has no uniqueness to it. If not unique, atleast a normal next door girl portrayal would have been fine. She is all talk and no action at the right moment.

How awesome would it have been if RaghVi had a healthy competition in business and such instead of some pregnancy drama. 

Exactly! We were expecting a healthy challenge, where the pagal Pallu learns new ways to increase her business and win. I mean has she even made a single penny? She sold those 200 saris apparently to the Bangalore woman, but that's a pretty big order which she managed to fix in a matter if days? Itna capacity kaha se aa gaya iski dukaan ko? Did she not have to pay the workers or weavers?

Storyline seems too rushed, and so out of place. This was the first itv drama I tuned into since Na bolen tum, and was looking forward to some decent content, but my word was I taken for a ride!

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

🤣...my perspective is usually very different...glad u liked it☺️☺️

i am open minded  unlike those deshmukhs 🤪

I also have a different outlook to things, may be that's why 😆

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

Uska character me waise bhi koi wajan hai nahi. Thoda aur elevation ki zaroorat hai. So lets see, what happens.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

totally agree. I do think raghav have registered those words. But has not processed it may be. He may connect it back when the time comes. 

Lets see.