Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

He's never going to be a doormat, that's for sure and she shouldn't forget the other sides of him that she's seen before. He didn't change, he's just showing different facets for now. His core remains the same. 

that's true.... Many times we have seen pallu shift sides.....in one episode, she will thank Raghav for something, next episode she will do the maha dev shapath to destroy him. In the next episode, she will be looking at him tiery eyes. What do you want pallu? You are a confused soul.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sree07

that's true.... Many times we have seen pallu shift sides.....in one episode, she will thank Raghav for something, next episode she will do the maha dev shapath to destroy him. In the next episode, she will be looking at him tiery eyes. What do you want pallu? You are a confused soul.

May be she was pregnant..post abortion mood swings. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

I think you have a talent for applying make up 😆 Loved the suggestions. I couldn’t exactly pin point all the ways things look so off about Pallavi on camera but your details make sense. I think ITV just gets a generic make up artist instead of someone more professionally trained. Zyada hi ajeeb ho jata hai.

Totally get the thick eyeliner thing. The whole look is coming off weird and unrelatable due to these make up issues. It’s distracting to see this.

The hair stylist has also made her hair super flat at the top instead of giving a gentle wave 🤷‍♀️ What logic is there in making the FL look like a greasy haired head mistress  is beyond me. The tight curls look even more odd when the top of the hair is so flat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: moksha89

😆

OMG yes!!

So I’m so-so about the lens BUT her make up bothers me A LOT. Like a lot. & it’s sad bc she has a make up artist. The contour, bronze, and especially her eyebrows are just off. I wonder why he uses bronzer to cover the blemishes ... she he could use concealer, a shear liquid or cream foundation (bc cakey is a no-no and powder sits in creases after a long day) and then lightly use bronzer to make her look more naturally perky. Her cheek bones are delicate and high but instead he separates her face by not blending the contour or bronzer and makes her orange. She seems more like a cool/slight neutral tone and the color used is more apt for a warm tone person. 

I know thick eyeliner is a thing but it really makes her eyes look small. I think a better effect would be a thin-winged liner or perhaps a neutral/brown-taupe eyelid that opens her eyes more. If they want to jazz it up then the middle part of the lid can be accented with whatever colored shadow easily or even a colored top liner. Also, if they used a waterline-colored inner liner on & off, her eyes would look more “awake” and differentiate her looks btwn outfits. But my main fixation is her eyebrows... bechari has a full on stencil happening. They could have used a shade minimally lighter than black and sparsely filled the brow line close to her nose and at the bottom while feathering out her brow near the end to elongate them.

While I get she’s on tele, and BWA can get away with a heavy full-face look since she’s a piece of work, Pallu would be fine with the dewy look or no-makeup make up look. She’s naturally pretty. Just tired of seeing cake face on people or poor contour/highlight jobs when they have a team that could help prevent these things. 

&& I feel bad bc this is her makeup artist, production team, & slightly her fault situation BUT I’ve noticed here and in many serials they super curl the hair so that it lasts for a solid 13 hr+ shoot. The strips of tight ringlets makes me cringe because I think back to my high school years when my friends & I tried to get “blow out curls” with a straighter or barrel curler 🤣

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched episode now and I am with Pallavi.

She is honest and not hiding anything from family. She took family in confidence with proof. 

She was not expecting Raghav also not wanting all drama in front of Rahuls family.

She stood for her family also she is convinced that Raghav is culprit and reason for all this issue which she can deal later separately.

Raghav in turn not bothered abt. Mansis wedding or anything else but his mom so he was lot vocal about it.

She definitely want to give it back and ppl  matter are Aaie ,Baba, Kaka,Mansi and least but Kaku. BWA she knows want house to be on her name snd want to make aaie baba homeless. She feels its her responsibility.

Always shouting will not help being widow she is shouldering lot of responsibility at small age as and when needed she gave it back to bwa in sutle way.

Edited by Arati007 - 3 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I think you have a talent for applying make up 😆 Loved the suggestions. I couldn’t exactly pin point all the ways things look so off about Pallavi on camera but your details make sense. I think ITV just gets a generic make up artist instead of someone more professionally trained. Zyada hi ajeeb ho jata hai.

Totally get the thick eyeliner thing. The whole look is coming off weird and unrelatable due to these make up issues. It’s distracting to see this.

The hair stylist has also made her hair super flat at the top instead of giving a gentle wave 🤷‍♀️ What logic is there in making the FL look like a greasy haired head mistress  is beyond me. The tight curls look even more odd when the top of the hair is so flat 🤦🏻‍♀️

True story, when I was younger - in one of my rando jobs ... I had to wear makeup & would get critiqued on my “self-presentation” 🤣 

I feel bad slightly but I honestly am curious who does the final approval of the character looks. She looks nice when she’s “make up free” in her home/ bedroom scenes .. feels more natural and her naturally pretty features stand out more

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Pallu is going to be a balm for Raghav...even though she has got a huge baggage of her own... raghav will learn that in spite of being poor, dumb and a doormat she laughs...and willingly give up herself... back ground music... duniya mein kitna gam hai....mera gam kitna kam hai🤣.....then this serial  will move to ASTHA CHANNEL..🤣

So true....

If CVs are planning to make Pallavi, a soothing balm for Raghav who has lot of wounds from the past, it is not working and I do not see how Raghav can find solace in Pallavi, who is kind of scatterbrained as of now. CVs needs to pull up her character asap

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

She is hopeless and non existence for me ,now I  don't want raghvi marrige Raghav life will be more messed and complicated because of this brainless creature ..Raghav will suffer more and more 🥺bec of her no matter how he handle or give back 🥺

exactly, now i also don't want her to get married to raghav. 

She doesn't deserve him. Whatever happens she will blame him. Pata chale corona ka dosh bhi raghav ko de degi yeh. 

VikAth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do get that she wants to be a doormat for the family and all. Being an orphan it makes sense for her to cling on to the only family she has. The moment she leaves the house and goes with the brother, she will be back to an orphan. So I totally get that and it suits her character development to be a doormat. 

But but but.... I can not connect to her. Overall, she has no idea what she wants. She wants to grow her business.....She wants to stay in Hyderabad...then She wants to leave Hyderabad. Then She makes Deva Shapath to ruin Raghav every other episode(I already remember her 3 Deva shapaths)....and actually does nothing to achieve it other than yell at Raghav all the time.

Just what Raghav pointed out today, she talks about honesty and all, all the time. But hides the most important fact from her parents, the financial stability of her saree shop. Comes across as the biggest hypocrite of the household. 

I think CVs need to push up a little on her character. I can take a doormat FL, but not a dumb one. 

I said something in an earlier post. I don't connect with her character at all. No sympathy. And God save us from her lectures! I have to fast forward when she goes into 'I will retaliate against Raghav' mode. All talk, no action.

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Pallu is going to be a balm for Raghav...even though she has got a huge baggage of her own... raghav will learn that in spite of being poor, dumb and a doormat she laughs...and willingly give up herself... back ground music... duniya mein kitna gam hai....mera gam kitna kam hai🤣.....then this serial  will move to ASTHA CHANNEL..🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Omg i can't stop laughing 🤣

Yeh toh tum Naya dimension open kardi 🤣🤣

Actually Raghav be like if a dumb, stupid, hypocrite, liar, poor, brainless, servant can be living so proudly then why can't i be happy 

🤣

Waise bhi, ladkiyo ki ek quality hi toh matter karti hai, sundarta, woh kut kut ke bhari hai pallu mai👍🏼

Ideal bride sge is. 

Thank you for opening my eyes🤣

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

🤣...my perspective is usually very different...glad u liked it☺️☺️

Originally posted by: mnm13

🤣🤣🤣

Omg i can't stop laughing 🤣

Yeh toh tum Naya dimension open kardi 🤣🤣

Actually Raghav be like if a dumb, stupid, hypocrite, liar, poor, brainless, servant can be living so proudly then why can't i be happy 

🤣

Waise bhi, ladkiyo ki ek quality hi toh matter karti hai, sundarta, woh kut kut ke bhari hai pallu mai👍🏼

Ideal bride sge is. 

Thank you for opening my eyes🤣