Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I signed up judge😆
incase you guys are up for some judging/telling the truth/completing a dare😈
Looks interesting. Thanks for the tag Shibz👍🏼
Tagging more. Ignore if already were tagged😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I signed up judge😆
incase you guys are up for some judging/telling the truth/completing a dare😈
Looks interesting. Thanks for the tag Shibz👍🏼
Tagging more. Ignore if already were tagged😃
Yes. I'll try my best. 😃
well then sign up
Bucky, if you are signing up tell Sam if you wanna be player or judge
Originally posted by: tournesol
Cool 🤗
Oops sorry, I forgot to introduce myself 😆
Hello Asfiaa, my name is Tiara. 😳
Lovely name
Nice to meet u tiara 🤗
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Tagging the one person who literally PMed me to organise a game. I know this not what you asked for.. but ☺️ chup chap part lelo 😎😆 (jk)
TV greek season 2 kab karoge 🥺
Sound interesting . le lo mere naam
Thanks, you have a lovely name too. Nice to meet you. 🤗
I saw that you signed up, looking forward to the game. 😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
mera to saara din IPL thread mein guzarta hai🤣but will still play
sign up guys!!!
Thanks for the tag.. ha i have signed up .. seems interesting
Originally posted by: tournesol
Thanks, you have a lovely name too. Nice to meet you. 🤗
I saw that you signed up, looking forward to the game. 😳
Thanks 😳
Same here🤗
Though I've signed up but I'm forgetful 🤪
So plz tag me when the game starts 😳❤️
Good evening guys 🤗
I hope we won't have tricky dares, like pranking a stranger from road. 😆
Looking forward to the fun and the game. 😳