Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
behen first page check karo...I am guest of honor here aur tu mujhe hi tag kar rahi hai😎
swag toh dekho🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
behen first page check karo...I am guest of honor here aur tu mujhe hi tag kar rahi hai😎
swag toh dekho🤣
sign up then🤔
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
I love your excitement girl. 🤗😆
IPL abhi 1 month chalega. Don't worry the rounds wouldn't be that demanding as the previous game, so you would be able to manage two games if thats what you worried about.
mera to saara din IPL thread mein guzarta hai🤣but will still play
sign up guys!!!
check out this game gunda ji😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
check out this game gunda ji😆
Sure will checkout after today's ipl match 😆
Best of luck 🥳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
behen first page check karo...I am guest of honor here aur tu mujhe hi tag kar rahi hai😎
😂😂😂
Bachi new hai ussey pata nhi chala 😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sabko manane ke baad maine join nahi kiya to sab Virtual Pitayi karenge🤣
Name- Shivi
Sign Me up as Player😆
Tags not working🤪🤪
Sahi pakde hain😎🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
do you want to play this game?
Yes. I'll try my best. 😃