You and a Judge?😲
jaise clues dete ho, Judgement bhi waise hi hogi kya, abbadabbajabba?😛🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You and a Judge?😲
jaise clues dete ho, Judgement bhi waise hi hogi kya, abbadabbajabba?😛🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Thanks for tag ❤️
I wanna join but not sure whether I would get time or not😔
Welcome 🤗
Oh no, :( Would be glad if you join. Do join in if you can make some time. 😳
Originally posted by: tournesol
Welcome 🤗
Oh no, :( Would be glad if you join. Do join in if you can make some time. 😳
I'll try to participate 🤗
Btw, We haven’t said each other's name🤣
I'm Asfiaa, What can I call u?
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I'll try to participate 🤗
Btw, We haven’t said each other's name🤣
I'm Asfiaa, What can I call u?
Cool 🤗
Oops sorry, I forgot to introduce myself 😆
Hello Asfiaa, my name is Tiara. 😳
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I Don't know🤪
Main wo player hun jo khud to haaregj,team ko bhi harayegi🤣🤣
Rish ko Judge bana do🤣
Gold - abeeeee 😂😂
I can be good at judging 👀👀
truth and dare mein haarna kahan hai🤪
Rishi cannot accept dare thats y she is choosing judge position🤣
Abeeee haaattt
Tu kya janthi hai mere baare mein 🔪🔪
Abeeeee 😂😂
Woh aurat kya janthi hai mere baare 😂😂
Name - Rishmi
Sign me up as Player
Maria
Sign me up as Player 😃
Originally posted by: hasini009
You and a Judge?😲
jaise clues dete ho, Judgement bhi waise hi hogi kya, abbadabbajabba?😛🤣
Shit! You got my plan! Ab sam.wont make me judge