LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This OS,  it happens after Pallavi's father threw her out according to the precap. I don't know what made him do that but leave all those reasons behind. And it happens after Raghav cleared his and her name about the abortion scandal. 

Raghvi OS : New shade 

Raghav was sleeping when Farhad knocked on his door continuously, screaming at him to open the door.

He came out to give his right hand man a piece of his mind for disturbing his sleep but he forgot that as soon as he saw a stressed out Farhad and the whole servants spewing nonsense on each others' ears.  

His questioning eyes moved towards his employee.

"Pallavi ji" 

"What?"

Farhad turned towards the living room,  nodding his head. Raghav didn't know what made him speed walk towards her but he did, his sleep long forgotten.

He could hardly recognize the person who occupied his whole living room with her mere presence. The way she sat hugging her knees to her chest, shivering reminded him of that day he tortured her, keeping the AC temperature low and blasting his music system. Involentarly his eyes searched for the AC remote and he switched off the air conditioner. 

Raghav had always cared for his family and his staff, and he had always been very protective of them but Pallavi was neither his family nor his employee yet he swore under his breath to hunt the people who broke her that way.

Above all this, what surprised him the most was the way her eyes lingered on his picture on the wall. She didn't even spare him a glance when he cleared his throat.

"Saree ka dukan," He called out, however got nothing in reply. Not a sound or a movement.  

Taking slow steps he approached her cautiously expecting an explosion the moment she returned from her dream world. 

He lightly touched her shoulder, "Pallavi,"

Farhad and the whole staff were looking at their boss as if a pair of horn had grown on his head. They had never seen their sir speak with such delicacy. Farhad had a small smile on his face despite the serious situation. 

Her name from his mouth, addressing her did something and she turned. The emptiness in those beautiful eyes, which he never had any trouble reading made him breathless. 

"I want to sleep,"

Raghav gave a subtle glance to Farhad and he helped her out of the chair when the servants left the room. She stood up with his support, his right arm around her waist and his left held her left.  

He didn't know why he did what he did next but it might be her shivering body or might be it was her eyes which never left him since she turned or might be it was the expectations in them.  

He lifted her in his arms and brought her to his bedroom. Another thing he did with no idea on the reasons and he didn't even want to give any thoughts on the reasons behind his actions. 

He briskly walked holding her to his chest avoiding her eyes, too scared of them.  

Raghav Rao was never afraid of anything or anyone, he was someone who generated panic in others but ever since his Saree ka dukan made an entry to his life what used to be a foreign emotion became constant. He would never accept it but he dreaded her judgement.  

After reaching the room he lowered her on the bed and his all efforts to avoid her eyes flew out of the window when she held his arm. With a slight tug she made him sit beside her, laughing inwardly how suddenly his body went rigid. 

"Thank you,"

The situation they both fell into became strange as the yearning to touch her grew inside him. Hesitantly yet steadily he placed his fingers on her right cheek. Their eye contact was never broken and she didn't realize that she was crying until he wiped her tears.  

Pallavi for the first time saw a different shade in Raghav which she couldn't pinpoint, but she was sure that she would never ever witness that again.  

His steps flattened at the door as he heard her voice yet again.

"You said that you won't touch me even if I'm the only girl left in this planet."

A small smirk formed on his lips and he replied, before walking out,  "Right now you are not the only girl left in this planet,"

Link to all other stories. 

Raghavi OS : New shade

Raghvi OS - Lift to life

Raghvi Drabble

Raghvi OS : Love glitch

Raghvi OS : Chosen

Raghvi OS : The twist of the law

Raghvi OS : Mercy or Hope

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved it. Do write more

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

wow ...brilliant piece..very emotional... just my cup of tea.. i love the foreplay of emotions too much. that's why love the jealousy tug of wars ...to do or not to do...beautiful.....please write more... and that is AN ORDER... baba style..🤣... just joking dear... please write more

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

beautiful indeed❤️❤️.. that smirk and line “ you are not a last girl on the planet”.. took my heart away🥰🥰

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It’s lovely. Captures the raw emotions! Isn’t it what love looks like out of the itv, in real world. There are no reasons for things we do and no justification for our actions when one is falling in love! Sometimes people just need other people, when they are vulnerable, even if that meant Pallavi would call a truce with Raghav. Nothing else matters in those broken moments. Beautifully captured. Do write more please. â¤ď¸

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Such a lovely os...

If you’re going to write that well then you’ll have to make it a little longer.... but it really made me feel same excitement that I do while watching Raghvi onscreen... 

“I want to sleep”... Truckloads of vulnerability in a such a short line... And Raghav’s reaction... Aww

Thank you❤️

Mihika thumbnail

I felt all of Pallavi's emotions in this small piece. Pain, grief, broken, vulnerable, empty and could very well see Raghav's undying care for her. 

This is such a beautiful write up. Looking forward to more of your works. Had a lovely reading👏👍🏼

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You have written it really well😳. The last line by Raghav was as usual full of swag😎. Apart from few spelling mistakes which obviously would go away in proofreading, I didn't see any flaws. 

Raghvi is becoming like a drug to me & when you write this on a Sunday Noon with such great scenes between them, I can't thank you enough 😍

I'll wait for more of your work❤️

Uk_1234 thumbnail

Do continue with this one

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loveee This....

Cant wait to read more of your stories..