Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Your dp..nice yaar...sorry don't mistake me pakka...mujhe hasiharihain
Wo hasne k liye hi lagayi h..m khud usko dekh k bahut hasti hu🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Your dp..nice yaar...sorry don't mistake me pakka...mujhe hasiharihain
Wo hasne k liye hi lagayi h..m khud usko dekh k bahut hasti hu🤣🤣
Monday epi is out already?? Sacchi?
I could be wrong but did see a video on YT and now its not there..so wondering.
Seems mataji is also in the mela😡🤬
But again I could be wrong🤪
I could be wrong but did see a video on YT and now its not there..so wondering.
Seems mataji is also in the mela😡🤬
But again I could be wrong🤪
I happy for a second 🤣
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
It's not uploaded
I went on YouTube to check 😂
I hate tht 😡
Originally posted by: V5INXJALDJDSMRKX
I hate tht 😡
I personally don't watch even if it's YouTube..unless voot upload it
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
I personally don't watch even if it's YouTube..unless voot upload it
I watch it on YouTube because I can’t wait for Monday 😂
Originally posted by: IG7E2XKEF6WXRADB
I watch it on YouTube because I can’t wait for Monday 😂
One time I heard ip address is tracked who watch illegal apart from offical voot..pl be careful