Originally posted by: midniteangel
Hi Mini! How r u feeling now?
I’m well u?
Dose anyone watch MHRW? On star puls?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Hi Mini! How r u feeling now?
I’m well u?
Dose anyone watch MHRW? On star puls?
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Hi everyone
Hi mini. Kaise ho
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Hi mini. Kaise ho
Good how are you?
Good to hear that.. I'm fine
I watch on IG, not complete episode... but all d videos of pallavi n raghav 😆
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Good to hear that.. I'm fine
I watch on IG, not complete episode... but all d videos of pallavi n raghav 😆
I stopped watching Gum hai.. on SP it drags so much lost interest started watching this new show until I lose interest 😂
Kya directions diya hain aapne woh emoji kiliye 😲👏👏
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Good how are you?
Badhiya👍🏼
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Badhiya👍🏼
Any new BTS?
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
I stopped watching Gum hai.. on SP it drags so much lost interest started watching this new show until I lose interest 😂
I used to watch gum hai on tv.... but that family drama is too much for me..Kept going for sai n virat but finally gave up, too toxic
MHRW is interesting from whatever I watch on IG😂
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Any new BTS?
Aaj ek bhi nhi😭