I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Rrahul is my partner 🤪
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Rrahul is my jigar
What does that mean 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Rrahul is my resume😳🤣🤣
Good bye auto prediction🤪🤣🤣
Who is jigar🤣🤣
Mujhe to woh My Jigar da tukda song yaad aa raha hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I got, Rrahul is my brother 😳🤣
https://twitter.com/siyasiya12_/status/1380036810860994563?s=19
Rrahul is my boyfriend☺️
Mereko HOSEOK aaya🤣
Jigar literally means liver 🤣
Also it could mean a close friend 😆
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Mereko HOSEOK aaya🤣
Rrahul is your Hoseok😲
Rrahul BTS kabse bann gaya🤪
Me RN: