Raghvi OS: Shaadi Karle

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone this is my first OS here 😊

Please forgive my hindi as I am not Indian 😳

This is based on the new promo and is not lovey dovey at all..

They had just returned home after a very strenuous time at the hospital. Alligations and accusations were flying in all directions among them. Pallavi had lost all fighting spirit after the shoking events at the hospital. She walked to her room in a defeated manner and shut the door behind her. Her whole world came crashing down right in front of her and she was not able to defend her self at all. She was shocked beyond words after the doctor said she had been to the hospital and gone through the abortion procedure, she couldn't  understand why the doctor lied so bluntly. She also was shocked that Raghav had been dragged in to this and also the way he reacted with Baba. This was someone's  crafty plan to defame herself and Raghav both, but who?

In the living room, Baba and Aayi are strolling across with anxiety as to what will happen next. Sulochana Kaaku comes there and smirks with triumph and thinks Agar main is Pallavi ko aaj is ghar se nahi nikhala hai tho mere gora rang kaala padjaye. She moves forward and brings back all the accusations again and again in front of Baba. Aur tho aur yeh sab baathein agar Aasha ji ko patha chalenga tho Mansi ko kya hoga? Aap ki beti ki rangeeli harthakone tho meri beti ki poori sindigi ka jayengi, kya karne wale ho dhaada aap? 

Baba looks up at her with bloodshot eyes and fumes in anger with clenched fists. 

Ab tho Pallavi ko iss ghar me aur rehne denge tho hamari ladkiyonko bhi bigad dengi, aur uski harkathon ki wajahse hamari bachchiyonko kuwari hi rahana padenga. She keeps on rilling up Baba by telling all sorts of humiliating things which can happen to their family  in future. This irks Baba to such an extent where he makes his daring decision. 

There is a thundering noice at Pallavi's door and in comes Baba overcome with rage he holds Pallavi by her wrist and drags her out of the room followed by Aayi with flowing tears. Baba drags a shocked Pallavi down the stairs and through the hallway to the main door and pushes her out of it while the whole family watches all these completely  perplexed. Ab tu iss ghar ka hissa nahi ho, tumhe koi haq nahi banta ke tu yaha rahen, aaj se tu mera mooh taq nahi dekhonge, chale ja yahanse and he closes the door on her face.

Pallavi stands there in shock and fear of what whould happen now. She had no where to go and no one to depend on. Her dhaada and vaihini were sent off to Kholapur unceremoniously after the events in the hospital and she cant contact them now. She had no money to travel to Kholapur either. She walked on the road alone in a trance, she couldn't still believe  what just happened, she was accused of aborting a child she never had & was thrown out by the very family she thought the world of. She crashed down on the road and sat down disgusted by all the events. 

There was a screech of tiers and a click of a door opening, she heard footsteps but didn't  have the courage to look up. Pallavi ji aap yahan? Iss haalat mei? It was Farhad's voice. She looked up but couldn't  react, not because she couldn't but she didn't know how to. Aap mere saath aaye mein aapko aapki ghar chod dhetha hu. Farhad was perplexed to see her in this condition. Pallavi shooks her head in a negative and looks at him with tears and this makes Farhad realise what would  have happened. He falls in to a chain of thought and contemplates of where to take Pallavi, Not Anna's  place for sure after what happened in the hospital Raghav whould kill her if I take her there. Aap ko main Keerthi ma'am ki pass chod du kya?

Pallavi looks at him and nods.

Farhad drops her at Keerthi's place and explains everything  which happened  at the hospital and at Deshmukh house. Amma gets furious over all what she hears and demands to call Raghav immediately. The call is made and Raghav comes there in a few minutes. 

Amma kya hua? Aap ithni jhaldi ane ko kaha? Entered Raghav in to the living room. He didn't even notice Pallavi seated in a corner, his eyes were searching his Mom for her welbeing. Shaadi kar, said Amma. Kya? Kisse? Kyu? Raghav was shocked when his Mom pointed at Pallavi still seated in a trance. Na tu iss ladki ke peeche lagjate, Na tu iss ladki ko teri ego thale dubathe, Na iss ladki ki ithni badnami hoti, tho theri kiya hua galathi ko ab sudhar, bas. 

Saari ka dukaan!!! Teri itne himmat? Ke meri Ammako teri taraf kar diya? He roars in anger.

Bas Raghav uss ko mat bol tu? Jo tune kiya hai usski barpaay kar Said his Mom. Farhad immediately pipes in Raghav with all that happened in Deshmukh house.

Raghav looks at her and fumes, he walks towards Pallavi and pulls her by her wrist and drags her to the next room, he shows a stop signal with his outstretched palm when the rest in the room objects to it, mudje isse akele me baat karna hai.

He shuts the door behind him and pulls Pallavi towards him holding her by both her hands. He couldn't help but notice that among all this fiasco, Pallavi has not uttered a single word. He shook her by the shoulders and gains the result he was waiting for. She looks up at him and her trance breaks, the dark spell she was captivated in finally breaks and anger rises in her. Her nostrils flare and her eyes and cheeks turn red in hot waves of lava boiling inside her. Tumhari itne himmat Raghav.... itna sabkuch hogaya phir bhi mudje galat bolrahe ho... tumhari galati nazar nahi ati tume? 

Achcha? Said Raghav pregnant hogaya tum.... abortion kara tum.... bachcheka baap kaun? Raghav Rao? Tumeh sharam nahi aaya kya? Kisi aur ke bachcheko mera naam deta tum?

Tum bhi?.... stuttered Pallavi looking at Raghav in disbelief. She couldn't  believe that he too has misunderstood her so badly. She was angry at her self for feeling so hurt and letting Raghav's opinion effect her so much. 

Kya tum bhi? Shouted Raghav Sachchai kadva hi hotha hai Saari ka dukaan. Though Raghav uttered all this yet even he felt he was far from the truth and this irked him so much. He didn't  want to feel anything  positive for Pallavi yet his chain of thoughts was not in his control. What the hell am I thinking he thought to himself, why is it so difficult for me to believe she is a gold digger. No she is also just like other girls used my name to get money, that's  it.  He convinced himself. 

Shaadi karlunga tumse..... mere Amma ke liye.... par woh shaadi tumeh shaadi nahi hoga.... woh narak ki ticket hoga tumhe.... yaad rakna.... threatened Raghav.

Pallavi stood speechless at this proposal and felt a sense of warmth inside her. She was confused as to what sort of feeling that was, since she was clearly angry with him for landing her in this situation yet the thought of marriage with him brought that new warmth inside her which she decided to ignore for the moment. 

Tume bohoth gamand haina tumari paisonse... tum dekna.... tumahari yehi paison se tumhari gamand thodungi main said Pallavi looking straight  in to Raghav's  eyes. 

Raghav smirked as if he had achieved  something and a certain  warmth spread out in his entire body which had nothing to do with the weather. For a moment he looked confused but he gathered himself and realized why exactly he had reacted so violently at the news of pregnancy and abortion though he internally did not believe in it.

Pallavi looked at her hands. Raghav's  fingers had left their purple imprints on both her hands like bangles. Shaadi ki kaleerein she thought. Why wasn't she feeling  anger or hatred at Raghav? Instead she felt at home after agreeing  to the marriage. What is this feeling she mumbled to her self

Raghav turned away from Pallavi and closed his eyes in satisfaction that she agreed to the marriage. 

He smiled at his confused state, few minutes ago he was furious with the thought of marriage and now he is satisfied she agreed!!! Yes he knew the reason for his confusion... Yes he understood  why he wanted to keep Pallavi bound to him.... Yes he understood  why he kept on challenging her continuously.... and he smiled. He smiled at the realization that love has knocked on his door in complete Raghav Rao style.

Hope you people enjoyed it 

Leave your comments please 👍🏼

Edited by MsCeylon - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice OS!!

The last part where Raghav innately feels happy that she agreed for marriage 👍🏼

Mihika thumbnail

I am not able to comment on the first box that I reserved😭

No worries..I'll comment here.

Dear I loved your OS and don't mind much about the language it's the thought that is important....if hindi is becomes too difficult at any point you may go ahead with 100% English...so keep it up and write more❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on your OS! 

Amazing OS! 

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is nice❤️

I had a laugh when Amma said shadi kar the moment Raghav entered...and he said kab kyun kisse🤣

Do write more!

MsCeylon thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

Nice OS!!

The last part where Raghav innately feels happy that she agreed for marriage 👍🏼

Thank you so much

It really  boosts my confidence

MsCeylon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

I am not able to comment on the first box that I reserved😭

No worries..I'll comment here.

Dear I loved your OS and don't mind much about the language it's the thought that is important....if hindi is becomes too difficult at any point you may go ahead with 100% English...so keep it up and write more❤️

Thanks for reserving 1st spot 

Thanks for the appreciation, means a lot to me.

Yes there were places I couldn't  find the correct hindi to bring out Raghav's  thoughts so I had written  in english. Thanks for boosting my confidence 🥰

MsCeylon thumbnail

Thank you so much for appreciating ❤️

MsCeylon thumbnail

Originally posted by: xerxes12

This is nice❤️

I had a laugh when Amma said shadi kar the moment Raghav entered...and he said kab kyun kisse🤣

Do write more!

Loved the fact you enjoyed that moment 😉 

Thanks for the appreciation 👍🏼

MsCeylon thumbnail

Thank you  for the appreciation 👍🏼