Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat os: sachai akhir bahar aa hi gayi....

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, 

writing how i think the truth should come out infront of virat....

I wasn't feeling like it but likh diya.....

this takes place the same day Sai has left for GC after the neighbor drama (lagta toh hai ki wohi hoga) 

I am concentrating just on how the truth should be revealed....

------------------------

Virat was in his room, upset by how the events that had transpired in the last 24 hours.... 

when suddenly Mohit walked in..

Mohit- dada, mujhe aapse zaroori baat karni hai. 

virat- mohit, abhi nahi mujhe akela chod de

Mohit- nahi dada, yeh baat bohot zaroori hai aur main kahe bina nahi jaaonga 

Karishma andar aao.. 

Karishma walks in 

mohit- dada ko pura sach batao, sabh kuch 

Virat looked at Mohit and karishma as she started narrating the incidents.. 

Flashback-- Mohit was in his room, upset with how sai vahini had been thrown out. Karishma walked in seeing him tensed.. 

Karishma- baby, tumhe kya hua?

mohit- karishma mujhe abhi baat karne ka mood nahi hai bilkul, tum ja ke kuch aur karo.. main waise hi pareshaan ho, aaj jo bhi dada ne kiya woh bohot galat tha... 

karishma- baby, lekin sai bhabhi ki galti thi, unhe 

mohit- karishma (he raised his voice) yeh bhi ho sakta hai ki sai vahini sach bol rahi thi aur dada se galti hui ho... tum agar acha nahi bol sakti toh yahan se jao na.. kyun mera dimaag aur kharab kar rahi ho.

Karishma was tensed looking at mohit. She knew something which no one else knew, she knew the truth. To be honest even she did not like the way Sai was thrown out.. somewhere she felt it was wrong. And so she decided to speak up.

Karishma- baby, woh main tumhe kuch batana chahti hoon 

Mohit was irritated by then but he decided to listen to her.

karishma- baby, uss din jab devi tai ki tabiyat kharab hui thi na, toh maine kaku, ninad kaka aur baba ko baat karte hue suna 

(she narrated the entire story)

Mohit got up in shock- tumne yeh sabh pehle kyun nahi bataya karishma.. agar tum chup nahi rehti toh aaj yeh sabh nahi hota..

karishma- baby, woh main 

mohit- bas, abh aur nahi, chalo mere saath

karishma- par bab...

mohit- maine kaha chalo (he held her hand and took her with him to virat's room)

Virat was in complete disbelief... 

Mohit- dada maine aapse kaha bhi tha ki woh letter nakli ho sakta hai, apne dekha kaise kaku ne baba aur ninad kaka ke saath mil kar planning ki pulkit ko kidnap karneki 

virat- mohit, aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai ki yeh sabh jhoot hai 

mohit- dada, aap mujhse zyada samajhdar hain, aap reinvestigate kyun nahi karte.. shayad sachai yahi ho jo karishma bata rahi hai

Agar yeh sach hua aur apko bad main pata chala toh apko dukh nahi hoga? apne jo sai vahini ke saath kiya woh kitna galat tha...

Virat thought for a moment and realised something was a miss. he decided to reinvestigate the case.

Virat- theek hai main karronga lekin yeh baat mujhe pata hai kisi ko nahi pata chalni chahiye.. 

Mohit- ho dada.

virat- khasakar tum karishma, sonali kaku ko bhi nahi..

Karishma- ho dada.

Mohit- aap chinta mat kariye, karishma kisi ko nahi batayegi iske main guarantee leta hoon.. saying he left with karishma 

Virat couldn't sleep all night.. he kept thinking about the incidents, from the letter arriving to his investigation to what karishma said to sai's actions.... Could he have made a mistake? did he take a decision in haste? Did he punish sai without hearing her out?

The next morning virat got ready and came down.. the family was sitting in zillat drinking chai...

kaku- virat, itni subhe subhe kahan chal diya 

virat- (he knew he coudn't tell them the truth) kaku main tai ko waapis lene jaa raha hoon, main unhe uss pulkit ke ghar kaise chod doon..

ninad- bilkul sahi kaha tumne virat. main aur omi bhi tumhare saath chalte hain

virat- nahi baba, aap yahi rukiye, main leke aata hoon 

before anyone could say anything he left....

Virat reached sai's college, he wanted to go and recheck the records of Pulkit.

as he was walking towards the administration office milind and aniket stopped him.

aniket- are virat sir, aap kaise hain? Sai kaisi hai, aaj woh aayi nahi... hume laga holi ke bad woh college aa jayegi? 

Milind- haan sir, waise I hope woh theek ho.. uss din raat ko akele jungle main agyi thi woh..

Virat was shocked to hear this.. Sai akele jungle main, kyun aur kab?

Virat- yeh tum kya bol rahe ho?

Milind- haan sir. uss din main sundar nagar ki taraf se guzar raha tha jab maine sai ko madhuri pulkit sir ki behen ke saath dekha... woh dono bohot pareshaan thi aur iiliye maine lift dedi.. hum kisi gaadi ka peecha kar rahe the... shayad aapke hi ghar se thi..

woh dono pulkit sir ko dhoondh rahe the kyunki unka koi ata pata nahi chal raha tha..

Aniket- haan sir, yeh toh! Pulkit sir actually main missing them, uss din main ja raha tha aur mujhe pulkit sir ki gadi mili.. woh tow kar rahe the toh maine sai ko phone karke bataya..

Phir sai mujhe towing office pe mili madhuri tai ke saath aur un dono ne bataya ki pulkit sir ka koi ata pata nahi hai. humne unki gadi bhi check ki aur gadi ki halat se toh yahi lag raha tha ki pulkit sir gayab hai... 

phir sai madhuri tai ke saath police mein missing report likhwane jaa rahi this uske baad se meri usse koi baat nahi hui..

Milind- meri bhi sir, uss din raat ko, madhuri ka phone jo unhone gadi main lagaya tha aur jisse hum gadi track kar rahe the woh unhe zameen par mila, toh sai ne madhuri tai ko ghar jaane ke liye bola aur mujhe unko chodne ke liye, woh wahen par ruki.. humne use bola bhi tha par usne kaha ki itni door aane ke baad woh pulkit sir ko khatre main nahi daal sakti thi... toh main aur madhuri eahan se chalegaye

uske bad kya hua mujhe bilkul nahi pata.. 

Virat was completely shocked hearing this... was what karishma saying true did kaku really get pulkit kidnapped? but then what about that letter and the documents in the administration office...

virat excused himself and walked towards the administration office..

he saw there was some other person there today. 

Virat asked them to show him Pulkit's file. As he was in uniform they complied and showed it to him..

Virat was shocked at what he saw- spouse name Devyani chavan... but how was this possible, the other day it was sangeeta deshpande.. Pulkit couldn't have changed it if he was kidnapped and he hasn't come to college today...

The dean walked in and was a little taken aback seeing virat.

Dean- hello ACP chavan, aap yahan kais?

virat- hello sir, mainyahan kaise ka jawab abhi nahi de sakt.... aap mujhe batiye ki yeh documents fake hain ya real. (he narrates what happened the other day) 

dean- sir aap kaisi baat kar rahe hain, pulkit ki toh wife usse alag rehti hai aur unka naam devyani hai, usne mujhe bataya tha.. sangeeta deshpande ka toh hum main se kisi ne aaj tak naam nahi suna aur khaskar mainw.. I have known pulkit for a very long time now..

while they were talking the administrator who should virat the wrong paper walked in.... virat caught his eye and swiftly caught hold of him..

Virat- uss din tumne hi mujhe woh papers dikhaye the na.. toh aaj in papers main naam alag kaise hai. 

Virat was all riled up..

Virat- tu batata hai ki main 

(i forgot his name) admin- batata hoon sir, mujhe paise diye gaye the aapko galat papers dikhane ke liye... 

mujhe maaf kardijiye sir... ek aadmi aaya tha, uski mouch thi aur woh rang birange shirt pehna hua tha.. unka naam, umm, mujhe yaad, haan Omkar chavan...

the name shocked virat.. he was taken aback.... such a well-played plan to make him believe that pulkit is wrong for his tai... his own family playing with his emotions... he couldn't believe how he fell for the trap and how he the sai out of the house without listening to her... He remembered all the times tai and sai said that kaku was against the marriage and how sai kept on repeating that the letter was fake.. why did i not believe her... why did i not investigate properly,... i should have spoken to pulkit was all virat could think of.. 

He did not know what to do and how to rectify his mistake... a grave mistake, he hurt sai by not listening to her side of the story and punished her............

next bit would be virat going to pulkit and talkin to him, going to GC and sai not listening and finally confronting his family... 

I don't know how the letter truth would come out.. but if it were to i would guess something on the lines of kaku or pakhi blurting it out during the confrontation because virat will be super pissed and will say things that will unintentionally make them confess... 

this is just how I feel the truth should come out... its a little OTT but kya karoon, yeh show bhi bohot OTT drama hai.... 

I didn't go into to many details... script nahi likh rahi thi! just the basic jist lol.....

sorry for any typos, I am falling asleep while typing this... but i wanted to finish this today...

As requested by

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail

sorry if i forgot someone....

FUITV thumbnail

Karishma owes sai for standing up against Bhavani for Mohit. They should show that much gratitude at least.

it was well written ❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ek minute,dinner karke aati hu theek hai🤗

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Karishma owes sai for standing up against Bhavani for Mohit. They should show that much gratitude at least.

it was well written ❤️

i agree... i feel karishma has a conscience somewhere... its just that she gets lost in the power play.... she knows sai is right and I would really like it if she stood up for the truth not necessarily in front of the family but could be in private to virat alone also.....

Thanks darling! ❤️

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Itna saara logic🤤🤤🤤

Just joking😁

Very well written👏👏👏

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Ek minute,dinner karke aati hu theek hai🤗

okayyy!!! though i might disappear cause I am falling asleep... but i'll read your feedback subhe! 🤗

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Itna saara logic🤤🤤🤤

Just joking😁

Very well written👏👏👏

yaar ACP ko redeem bhi karna hai.... usse idiot thodi na bana sakte hain 🤣 kabhi na kabhi uska dimaag kam karega...

❤️❤️❤️

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome. I hope it goes this way in show. I am not sure if Karishma will open her mouth though, I hope she does for Mohit's sake as I want to believe that he is a good judge of character and she is not inherently evil like Pakhi.

For letter I had 3 ideas

1. Virat concludes that since Omi bribed the admin, and same name was in letter, it would have been Omi who wrote the letter. Virat would say that Sonali would have either burnt/ written the letter for Omi and thats why it was found by her. Omi in order to save Sonali will burt out that it was written by Pakhi.

2. When they all blame Sai for burning it to hid, she will be like why will I burn it when I want Virat to investigate. Only person who knew that was Pakhi didi who was listening to our conversation. Sai will notice burn marks on Pakhis finger and say that if you burnt it, it means you didn't want investigation and so we can conclude that it was written by you.  

Ofc Virat will dismiss the idea then, but after investigation will realize that she is also part of their conspiracy.

(I hope Virat starts calling her Patra lekha after this as a reminder for rest of her life that she was the one who wrote letter that spoilt his Tai's life)

3. Pakhi confesses without realizing when Virat blames Pakhi also for conspiring wiht Kaku and gang. She will be like Virat, I didn't know about kdinapping, I only wrote the letter. (my preferred option)

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice one Siya 👍 let’s send the script to the team. Keep writing how about the bezatti and show down by virat at CN?!

Also you used the next day of holi well. College open hogayi hogi 👏