Oh hooo, tabhi tumhe sab kuch fast mode pe acha lagta hai. 🤣


Tum finally seekh rahi ho. 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh hooo, tabhi tumhe sab kuch fast mode pe acha lagta hai. 🤣


Tum finally seekh rahi ho. 🤣🤣🤣
M sure ki Helly kows his real age😆🤣
This IV was their best till date. Loved EVERY bit of it. Jitni baar dekh lo mann hi nhi bharta😍😍 Kudos to Bollywood Bubble for doing this. But, I guess the truth is that they didn't really have to do much mehnat. It would have been just like any other interview if the people being interviewed were different. The reporter only had to start, and they both just took it from there. Did both the asking, and answering by themselves. They just needed a prompt, and a nudge, and bam! They exploded 💥💥. I am pretty sure even that reporter wouldn't have expected it to go this way, this smoothly. It was❤❤❤
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Rra kaha hume itna sukoon dega wo kuch nahi bola but we assume the best Dishu☺️🤣
when he said that ?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aaahh, okay. Yeahh, I wouldn't have been able to recognize it at all. 😆
But the song that was shared is so pretty! So many colors! 😍😍😍
Then you must hear A R Rahman music mangalayam thanthunanane
Originally posted by: phoenix27
that barbie girl song still riles me up till date after understanding its real meaning. even he chose this to sing with helly and vishal. i am pretty sure he knew its meaning and helly as usual sang that like an idiot 😛
🤣
it was after that iv I searched the song and I got to know the meaning ...it was the first time I heard the word daddy kink😆 and now it even riles me up🤣
cheeks concentrate on her cheeks. don't run your horses like gur.
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
Baby kab bola???
If this is true, m dead. Summertime sadness was for her??
I can't remember if he said it or it was a caption, but it had said something like, "Only for you baby" and then he sang a portion of the song while on the guitar.
I don't see the caption but here's the vid of him singing. 
yes there i heard it and it is still stuck in my head.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Oh hooo, tabhi tumhe sab kuch fast mode pe acha lagta hai. 🤣
Tum finally seekh rahi ho. 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
seekhna toh tha hi bcs I am learning from the best😉