Suhana Khan is tired of trolls on social media?

Posted: 3 years ago

She should stop trolling herself first ðŸ˜†

She limited her comments anyway so how can she get trolls unless she gets dms

She gets trolled for many of her pictures so I don't think she deleted it because of that. Maybe she just didn't like it.

But if she did delete it because of the trolling then she needs to learn to deal with it. She hasn't even made her debut yet! How can these things start affecting her already? 

Originally posted by sidnilove

She gets trolled for many of her pictures so I don't think she deleted it because of that. Maybe she just didn't like it.

But if she did delete it because of the trolling then she needs to learn to deal with it. She hasn't even made her debut yet! How can these things start affecting her already? 

No one should really have to learn to deal with the trolls.. Instead, social media platforms should take measures to deal with the trolls.. No one deserves to be hated or trolled, irrespective of their jobs

And not just Suhana, have you seen the kind of comments all these girls get? They'd have to be made of steel to not be affected by them.. despite that, i think all of them do a good enough job 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

No one should really have to learn to deal with the trolls.. Instead, social media platforms should take measures to deal with the trolls.. No one deserves to be hated or trolled, irrespective of their jobs

And not just Suhana, have you seen the kind of comments all these girls get? They'd have to be made of steel to not be affected by them.. despite that, i think all of them do a good enough job 

That's wishful thinking. When we travel through public transport, there's a possibility of facing eve teasing or harassment. Does that mean that we'll wait for authorities to implement strict measures and only then we'll step out of the house? No. We learn to watch out for suspicious behavior and learn to avoid certain kind of people.

Obviously no one deserves to be trolled but it happens. People get rape threats and death threats. Complains are filed and someone else will pop up to troll. Online trolling is not that easy to eradicate. Don't expect miracles to happen.

Originally posted by sidnilove

That's wishful thinking. When we travel through public transport, there's a possibility of facing eve teasing or harassment. Does that mean that we'll wait for authorities to implement strict measures and only then we'll step out of the house? No. We learn to watch out for suspicious behavior and learn to avoid certain kind of people.

Obviously no one deserves to be trolled but it happens. People get rape threats and death threats. Complains are filed and someone else will pop up to troll. Online trolling is not that easy to eradicate. Don't expect miracles to happen.

I don't expect any miracles to happen.. But I don't expect the girls to learn to live with it too. now and then, they will have their limits pushed to the boundaries. they will be affected.. asking them to deal with it and not be affected is the part I have a problem with

Not surprised thats an awful pic😆

Jesus Christ. Her boyfriends definitely need a paper bag unless they are into srk.