





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Congratulations on the 1/4 century!!!
This 🔥 is the only emo that comes up whenever I'm posting in ShaKhi land 
This 🔥 is the only emo that comes up whenever I'm posting in ShaKhi land
I am looking forward to the episode!!
Good Morning Everyone ❤️
Congratulations on new thread
Thanks Namita
I was just about to tag you and show off.😔..and you're here 🤔
Once a kerele always a kerele 🤔😔
😆
Mai agayi. Hoping to see Ahir in the last segment and no Devi today