Nahi, ho gaya aap sab ka😒 ek baar bhi kisine yaad nahi kiya mujhe? Yahin tum logo ki dosti 🥺 main nahi baat kar rahi kisise😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi, ho gaya aap sab ka😒 ek baar bhi kisine yaad nahi kiya mujhe? Yahin tum logo ki dosti 🥺 main nahi baat kar rahi kisise😒
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Bye guys, I'm going too, Cya later.
I'm gona go watch a TV show now, as I need to clear some of the episodes. 😆
Bye Gladiator🤗
See ya soon
What u gonna watch? Eastenders or WWE?😆
UmhmOriginally posted by: Biggboss14
Sunny😃. This is my first year in this forum😳
Can I call you Adi the short form of Aditya which means Sun?
Well its also my 2nd year
Ok guys I have go
Will see you all tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Take care
Stay happy
Will share my FF tomorrow
If anyone else share their FF then do tag me.
😲
Bye Nina🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I know maine suna hai🤣But dhyan se suno its ankh uthi🤣
Its suits kutti mohabbat on them btw🤣🤣
I KNOW!!! It’s ankh uthhi
I am saying whenever I listen to it these days it reminds me of ShauHir 🤣
When I have an actress in my DP, people start assuming i'm a girl. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Bye guys, I'm going too, Cya later.
I'm gona go watch a TV show now, as I need to clear some of the episodes. 😆
Bye SK🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I KNOW!!! It’s ankh uthhi
I am saying whenever I listen to it these days it reminds me of ShauHir 🤣
🤣🤣Its suits them perfectly lol🤣
Haan aati hoon 1 hr k baad
Bye 🏃♀️