Meri NIKKII AGAYIIII 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri NIKKII AGAYIIII 🤗
Awww meri Nikkiwa 🤗 I’m ok just want To keep that pace going. Also I saw you were asked where the love was in your tweet 🤣
Also my twitter isnt as dead as I thought it was 🤷♀️. Good for now. Hope the SJ fans help a little too.
Maybe we should tag the main FCs of SC/SM/SharBhi to get that hashtag a little more exposure.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Also my twitter isnt as dead as I thought it was 🤷♀️. Good for now. Hope the SJ fans help a little too.
Maybe we should tag the main FCs of SC/SM/SharBhi to get that hashtag a little more exposure.
Where should we tag them?
https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM
Awww meri Nikkiwa 🤗 I’m ok just want To keep that pace going. Also I saw you were asked where the love was in your tweet 🤣
Babwa, I felt attacked. But then realized how dry the tweet was so I added some literal love 🤣. I mean any engagement is good engagement right?
(She could have used the hashtag though)
Where should we tag them?
https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM
Twitter. There is Team SC for sure. Who are the mains for SharBhi and SM? There is hamari main Khabri Sanskari Sonu.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Babwa, I felt attacked. But then realized how dry the tweet was so I added some literal love 🤣. I mean any engagement is good engagement right?
(She could have used the hashtag though)
I have no clue who she is. She was questioning why the race wasn’t till 27m ermm because we have higher goals 🤣 your engagement was perfect 🖤