Poll
Pakhi Character - Why do we dislike her so much
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
During the initial episodes, I was so much into analyzing her character.. like why she did, what she did, reasons behind her actions etc.
Slowly, it turned from being 'sympathetic towards her' to 'disliking her' to 'hating her' to trying to 'understand what she wants to convey'(coz yes, I can't decode her expressions no matter how much I try) to 'laugh at her' to 'ignore her' to 'suddenly realize that oh she exists, whenever I see her onscreen'.
Phew!
I love the transition graph of the character in your perspective 😊
I was in - hating her and what are you trying to convey phase. Now I just plain ignore her!
Though it becomes difficult at times since she is part of Sairat story 😒