Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Finally caught up with the second part😳

I love everything about this! Shaurya definitely need counselling and Im so glad you choose this way to show us a genuine path to realisation and regret. The process was slow, as it should be, and in the end, this totally chilled Shaurya gives me hope that one day we'll see him like this, enjoying and comfortable in his skin.

I liked how he also worked on his dynamics with Ahir and had tea with him.😆 The two really deserved that. And props to Ahir for being a genuine friend to both parties.

Really loved the OS. Keep them coming😳

Thank you so much for your valuable and lovely feedback. I am really estactic ❤ Much love and gratitude 🙏

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, this is exactly what Shaurya needs. People will say he is not redeemable but in reality, he just needs help to get out of the trap he has put himself in. Every person deserves love. If going to a doctor can help him manage anger issues and insecurities better, then there is no way another woman will stay unhappy with him. It's just that going to a psychiatrist or counselor is considered a taboo in our society. Maybe that's why the CVs or most of the viewers aren't thinking this way and bashing Shaurya relentlessly. 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Honestly, this is exactly what Shaurya needs. People will say he is not redeemable but in reality, he just needs help to get out of the trap he has put himself in. Every person deserves love. If going to a doctor can help him manage anger issues and insecurities better, then there is no way another woman will stay unhappy with him. It's just that going to a psychiatrist or counselor is considered a taboo in our society. Maybe that's why the CVs or most of the viewers aren't thinking this way and bashing Shaurya relentlessly. 

Thank you so much for the lovely review...means a lot❤