Kabhi neem neem
Kabhi shahad shahad
Kabhi narm narm
Kabhi sakht sakht
Read the bold lines again 🤣if you get it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kabhi neem neem
Kabhi shahad shahad
Kabhi narm narm
Kabhi sakht sakht
Read the bold lines again 🤣if you get it
yup! True marketers!!!Originally posted by: glowgetter
He is used to.. He always had to be the perfect son.
@ bold- Thats because they know that ShaKhi is the main reason behind the shows popularity..
That exchange between them and the awkwardness said everything. She def didn’t enjoy it and didn’t like the soup eother. Funny how shaurya always says let’s not ruin mood or our happiness for anyone else but anokhi is so quick to be like oh my lunch was ruined bc of what he did. She doesn’t deny her feelings and emotions whereas he just pretends a lot sometimes to not feel.
@bold such great insight. This is why I stalk the EDT to see things like this that I wouldn’t put together myself!
If they even show10 % of this I will be satisfied .
Originally posted by: wamavasant
That is one of my favorite song ☺️
my app is giving me old songs today and I don’t mind it at all!!
If they even show10 % of this I will be satisfied .
His hands will get a promotion once they date.. from shoulder to waist 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Kabhi neem neem
Kabhi shahad shahad
Kabhi narm narm
Kabhi sakht sakht
Read the bold lines again 🤣if you get it
🤣🤣🤣
Gotcha !!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
my app is giving me old songs today and I don’t mind it at all!!
Old songs are really good
One can never get bored of them ❤️
can you share the link pls? Sorry if you did and I missed it!! Soo many notifications it’s hard to keep up 🤗🤗Lol I got my hot holi from rimis os. Yall I read that twice 🥵🥵
she didn’t respond to me 😭😭😭Originally posted by: nehshipper
I sent a fire emoji to her same post on insta ajd she replied asking what do I think 😂😂😂. Such an enthu bandhi.