infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNNU3ZJhRXc/?igshid=1vso7audesypt

.... if these are her outfits for the show...she’s gonna look hot AF and now I’m a little worried. 😂

Wow! She looks bomb😍🔥.. but  we got you Anokhi 🥰😍  if she for once smiles and talks sweetly to PS, he’ll be like “Shagun, who?!”  😁Waiting to see Shagun and Anokhi’s interaction... that’ll be lit! 🔥🔥

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Dude I want to start seeing ACP in casuals too!! He looked great in that blue shirt! I have many wardrobe requests for these CVs. Ahir in casuals and Shaurya in formals. ShauHir both shirtless. 

yes i agree he looked very nice in that blue shirt.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehshipper

I think they all might have tested.  Covid is crazy in mumbai right now.  My best friend is a producer and they had to conduct tests before shooting the ad and more than 30 of the crew tested positive.

You just hear of cases everywhere right now: Apartment building, colleagues and friends.  

This is my greatest fear that their crew witll get I or they will put a lockdown on shooting as well and stop everything briefly.  Hope everyone stays safe. I haven’t even left my house in 2 weeks.

Hope and pray everyone stay safe in this difficult time. Yes I am concern if the there is gona be a lockdown. But looks like situation is very difficult...hope everyone stays positive in this situation. Every TV actor are getting it.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both are nice ❤️

But jab takk ❤️

SSR 💔😭

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thread Closed!!

Please move to EDT #23

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5218524#156431178