Originally posted by: caller123
MODs has to decide that. We can only request them to have a banner contest.
So we get a chance to design a banner???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
MODs has to decide that. We can only request them to have a banner contest.
So we get a chance to design a banner???
So we get a chance to design a banner???
Yes. In other forums MOD declared banner contests. They had first round and second rounds according to the votes. Anyone can participate in the banner contest.
Then selected the best banner.. As we do not have MOD for us we need to contact a global MOD I think. Let's ask AK.
Originally posted by: caller123
Yes. In other forums MOD declared banner contests. They had first round and second rounds according to the votes. Anyone can participate in the banner contest.
Then selected the best banner.. As we do not have MOD for us we need to contact a global MOD I think. Let's ask AK.
Can't we pick a MOD for our forum first? It will be much easier that way. Otherwise everytime we want to change something we have to contact global MODs. I am guessing they are busy and getting things done through them takes too much time.
Can't we pick a MOD for our forum first? It will be much easier that way. Otherwise everytime we want to change something we have to contact global MODs. I am guessing they are busy and getting things done through them takes too much time.
I will pm you.
Originally posted by: caller123
Yes. In other forums MOD declared banner contests. They had first round and second rounds according to the votes. Anyone can participate in the banner contest.
Then selected the best banner.. As we do not have MOD for us we need to contact a global MOD I think. Let's ask AK.
Yea for banners we need to have a MOD. We would have to ask a global MOD.
I think for now, we can request to change profile pictures of both Megha and Fahmaan. We would need 20+ positive comments on it. So even the silent viewers will have to comment 😆
For Fahmaan:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIchEg0B9Ym/
For Megha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CByG5k4lM7q/
What do you guys think? I just picked high quality pictures from their instagram.
Very nice pictures AK 👍🏼
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yea for banners we need to have a MOD. We would have to ask a global MOD.
I think for now, we can request to change profile pictures of both Megha and Fahmaan. We would need 20+ positive comments on it. So even the silent viewers will have to comment 😆
For Fahmaan:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIchEg0B9Ym/
For Megha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CByG5k4lM7q/
What do you guys think? I just picked high quality pictures from their instagram.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yea for banners we need to have a MOD. We would have to ask a global MOD.
I think for now, we can request to change profile pictures of both Megha and Fahmaan. We would need 20+ positive comments on it. So even the silent viewers will have to comment 😆
For Fahmaan:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIchEg0B9Ym/
For Megha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CByG5k4lM7q/
What do you guys think? I just picked high quality pictures from their instagram.
It's good, let's use these.
Good pictures, will do ❤️
Ok will do :)
We can ask them to post their best HQ picture :)
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yea for banners we need to have a MOD. We would have to ask a global MOD.
I think for now, we can request to change profile pictures of both Megha and Fahmaan. We would need 20+ positive comments on it. So even the silent viewers will have to comment 😆
For Fahmaan:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIchEg0B9Ym/
For Megha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CByG5k4lM7q/
What do you guys think? I just picked high quality pictures from their instagram.
perfect!!!!