Okie
All the best dear and do take care of urself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okie
All the best dear and do take care of urself
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Karna to chahiti hoon par yaar hotstar ke adds are so irritating...
Thankfully I have premium subscription toh no ads
Nez di r pallavi di..Maine ap dono ko pm kar diya h..Dekh lena..Bahut bechain the na naam janne k liye..🤦🤦🤦🤦
Originally posted by: sargamif
Nez di r pallavi di..Maine ap dono ko pm kar diya h..Dekh lena..Bahut bechain the na naam janne k liye..🤦🤦🤦🤦
Abhi dekhkar pm karti hu
Are you having that 1499 wala subscription..🤔🤔 Because I have subscription of 399 and I do get advertisements..
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Are you having that 1499 wala subscription..🤔🤔 Because I have subscription of 399 and I do recieve advertisements..
399 wala to mera bhi hai
Mujhe bhi ate hai usme🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: sargamif
Nez di r pallavi di..Maine ap dono ko pm kar diya h..Dekh lena..Bahut bechain the na naam janne k liye..🤦🤦🤦🤦
Are oh bawal aurat itna bawal kar rakha tha 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Wahi..I guess the one which is 1399 or 1499 hai usmein advertisements nahi aate honge..
Are oh bawal aurat itna bawal kar rakha tha 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Bawal kya..Apko pronounce karna aa raha h isko..Koi pronounce to kar pata nahi h..🤦🤦🤦