you get back here right now!!! There is new aagggg!!!!!!
I Can't breathe. Fuc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you get back here right now!!! There is new aagggg!!!!!!
I Can't breathe. Fuc
are you screaming KAISE HUAAAA? KAISE HUA????IM LIKE YELLING AT MY NOTES RIGHT NOW.
DID YOU NOT SEE SHIRTLESS KV. Like actually shirtless!!!!! BARE CHEST BROOriginally posted by: Akanksha29100
My insta is not working.. What happened.?
he is shirtless and she is holding his shiirt!!!
Wtf? Where is my damn phone... Wait.. I can't type. I am shaking
more like MAINE YEH KYUN KHOLAare you screaming KAISE HUAAAA? KAISE HUA????
Guys how do I post a picture here tahts not a link. The director shared a message yelling at KV on her insta - saying I specifically asked you not to share this pic 😂😂😂😂😂
DID YOU NOT SEE SHIRTLESS KV. Like actually shirtless!!!!! BARE CHEST BRO
Bare... As in nothing?
does my acct need to be real? i mean pic real hain meri but im only using twitter for saak so it may look like im fake lol
Biryani ki chakkar mein kya kya kona pada hai🤣
Biriyani padi bhaari 🤣
Biriyani ke chakkar mein mera khayaali pulav delete ho gaya 🤣
*Biriyani ka chakkar babu bhaiya*