Originally posted by: infinitie
SAME!!!! They didn't show it all but we know where her body was positioned in that scene 🔥🔥
Yes thats why on the next scene he was like sir mat bulao 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinitie
SAME!!!! They didn't show it all but we know where her body was positioned in that scene 🔥🔥
Yes thats why on the next scene he was like sir mat bulao 😆
This is not the time to sleep!!!!
Your test is already done?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGG KILL US NOW!!! Is this airing today?? It must!!!
Mar GAYI. KV a must have peeked into forum and been like let’s make them sleepless
WHAT THE FUC OMG THE SHIRT IS FULLY OFFF
WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY?!YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGG KILL US NOW!!! Is this airing today?? It must!!!
I saw story and thought today girls gone🤣
And Sofna for sure needs something to control 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Guys I leave!! Bye. Night 🤗
you get back here right now!!! There is new aagggg!!!!!!
I AM IN JUPITER. NEVER COMING HOME. FK THIS TEST 😂😂😂Originally posted by: infinitie
WHAT THE FUC OMG THE SHIRT IS FULLY OFFF
Ok work it on, I want to read it
Yeah working on yaar trying to remember what I typed in a flow. N then got busy in making biriyani . Biriyani turned out good but that part got deleted 🤣