yeh bhi chalega!!! 😆Originally posted by: infinitie
this is the passionate love story KV was talking about 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeh bhi chalega!!! 😆Originally posted by: infinitie
this is the passionate love story KV was talking about 🤣
He did 🤣🤣
I was trying to decode if it was accidental or if he actually tried to hold her hand 🤣
He should really control his temper. The way he acts on impulse isn't good. It will lead to a lot of problems 😔
I hope they do something about it soon... Or he will keep reacting ghat way until he gets some reassurance that she feels something for him too...
Today's scene was 🔥🔥🔥 but brigade ready rakhna chahiye... Precaution is better than prevention
Originally posted by: infinitie
i need it tomorrow otherwise looks like this will be another productive weekend!
Should I be sad or happy about it?!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Fr. Like The ACP actually came near him and hovered over his face. They were so close☺️
i cannot believe he literally leaned in!! shaurya was clearly affected
I liked todays episode more than yesterday. This I also noticed she knows kispe haq jamana haiOriginally posted by: infinitie
another small detail, when she was trying to separate them, she only held shaurya like this, after that she just pushed them both apart!! girl is very clear in who her bf is already!!
We also got lovely sakhi flower scene ....so the precap was indirectly Implemented like this nice
Beautiful shaurya getting his tiny happiness ...destiny
Originally posted by: infinitie
exactly!! there is no hesitation and the way she is looking at him, trying to get him to look at her because she can calm him down if he does!! the same way she did when they were in the car ugh my heart!
Also it's more of a behave! kind of look 😆
This girl is already acting out her feelings. Like she only has the rights to stop Shaurya from misbehaving not ACP. She doesn't care what ACO does but shaurya shouldn't ruin his image.
He did. He walked away after that 🤔
I doubt he noticed that she was holding him not acp... 🙄
I noticed that too! 😆
I wish Shaurya bhi notice karta... Woh bhi sort ho jata 😂😂😂
lol shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani would be over if he noticed 🤣 he'd take her straight to the temple for their half marriage 🤣
we being them 😂
You and Shrut take weekdays !