Virat lied down in Sai's lap while doing his rang barse nautanki this man has lost it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Virat lied down in Sai's lap while doing his rang barse nautanki this man has lost it 🤣
Today’s episode or yesterday’s which was the best ?
I am out today too can’t wait to go back and watch
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Today’s episode or yesterday’s which was the best ?
I am out today too can’t wait to go back and watch
Virat lied down in Sai's lap while doing his rang barse nautanki this man has lost it 🤣
I hope they get a tight hug from each other. They need one to pour their feelings
Originally posted by: notaquitter
Today’s episode or yesterday’s which was the best ?
I am out today too can’t wait to go back and watch
Yesterday was more romantic and Darpok showed up today so I got annoyed seeing him.
Today had more family stuff but it was still fun and romantic ☺️
Vankar-ji 100% has seen the bad-mouthing he gave us 4 lollipop SaiRat episodes to make up for the toofan he's going to make us see starting tomorrow 😆
Chalo, I can't be that mad now at him. We got all this nice stuff.
When all this happened, was Sai also in bhaang ka nasha?
When all this happened, was Sai also in bhaang ka nasha?
Yeah she was slightly but she's way more aware of things. Virat is a lost cause 🤪
Vankar-ji 100% has seen the bad-mouthing he gave us 4 lollipop SaiRat episodes to make up for the toofan he's going to make us see starting tomorrow 😆
Chalo, I can't be that mad now at him. We got all this nice stuff.
I think after seeing Virat like this . We will be team Virat during this separation I think and complain about Sai