Hahha I don’t 😂 but it’s alright. 💗you don’t like your house?😒 what did you get, come into my house 🤞😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hahha I don’t 😂 but it’s alright. 💗you don’t like your house?😒 what did you get, come into my house 🤞😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Finally caught up 🤣, FYI this thread ends at 130 pages for all of you , Nita has 20 more pages of wishes to respond back 😆. Until then have fun. And I will take the quiz if I can 😆
Arre, aise kaise? Dusra thread bhi toh khol sakte hai. 
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well technically it is my birthday thread , So Gur has to make it again 🤣, Nita Birthday thread 2 🥳
Consider it done. 😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
nita needs atleast 20 pages to respond to her bday wishes, so you can spam till page 130, anhi toh Gur will have to make another thread🤣
Loll, jitni spamming karni hai kar lo. I'll make the second thread. Don't worry. 😆
i think this just became the longest bday thread😳
congrats nitaaaa
Why is this thread not over yet😲🤣
::Winners of Featured FF of April 2021::
Happy belated birthday, Nita🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
::Winners of Featured FF of April 2021::
Happy belated birthday, Nita🤣
Thank You , Thank You 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i think this just became the longest bday thread😳
congrats nitaaaa
Thank You, Thank You 😎. I got amazing Spammer friends 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Why is this thread not over yet😲🤣
Exactly, I gave them all night to get to 130 pages and they didn't even make it too 100
P.S : Check your PM🤓