Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ohhh yes and the only thing came first to my mind when I knew it’s shifting to Ott 🤣
I was happy because I thought we might get proper storyline 😆
Baaki sab saathme mil gaya🤣
The hell was that music at the end 😳
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tujhe kya 365 days movie tarah SR chaiye...🤪
Aisa bhi koi movie tha??
taste bhi...🤪Originally posted by: .shivi396
Haan usse sab pata hai😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Aisa bhi koi movie tha??
Forgot it...🤪
itni bakwas music...
This is like a horror movie 😂😂