Ohhh yes and the only thing came first to my mind when I knew it’s shifting to Ott 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ohhh yes and the only thing came first to my mind when I knew it’s shifting to Ott 🤣
kabhi nahi mila...😭
Guru Dakshina as in??🤪
Sab gyaan dene ke liye😆
mein bhi hu...
Yessss
Don’t want like how IshanGre had it 😐😐
all I want is a hot and steamy SR - take advantage of OTT
Arre wah Priority ekdum set hai😆
tujhe kya 365 days movie tarah SR chaiye...🤪Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yessss
Don’t want like how IshanGre had it 😐😐
all I want is a hot and steamy SR - take advantage of OTT
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sab gyaan dene ke liye😆
Arey, guru dakshina kya hai mujhe pata haiii😔
mein pooch rahi kya dena padega as guru dakshina?😆