sry yeah isaw ur post I actually replied it 2 her .Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I'm not shreya. I've said this in few page back tara is like vansh. Dialoguebazi on dhoka but her hubby was big dhokebaaz.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sry yeah isaw ur post I actually replied it 2 her .Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I'm not shreya. I've said this in few page back tara is like vansh. Dialoguebazi on dhoka but her hubby was big dhokebaaz.
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Dadi is ready to reveal her Kaand to Vansh..
Forgiving Kaand hoga kya
I thought Vansh will kill her for the Kaand
The makers better not dangle the dream and take it away
Popat hoga Vansh apni pyaari bholi bhali Dadi ko nahin maarega
Bold- normal people would have done that.Originally posted by: rheuji17
Haan what a unique proposal aaj tak nahi dekha. Mein hoti tho do thappar marti 🤣
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Actually Aryan could not prove Riddhima is alive. the precap is misleading.
Haan
Precap is misleading
Aryan ka popat hoga phir se
I hope saare rai Singhania's vansh Keliye snakes nikle .
I really hope , sab negative he rahe.
Tabhi toh riddhima vansh ko leke bhag sakti vr mansion se .🥳
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
what a joke 🤣
nashe mein upload kiya hai vootiya
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Actually Aryan could not prove Riddhima is alive. the precap is misleading.
Pakka Vansh will twist his words Zinda hai but yaadon mein types
Don't be sorry.🤗Originally posted by: Blueberry94
sry yeah isaw ur post I actually replied it 2 her .
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Precap
Kiss scene
Aryan shows dadi that riddhima is alive . Dadi ask vansh
And vansh confesses she is alive
I have a feeling Wapas ullu banayega dadi ko 😆
Aryan koi kaam theek se nahi karta na
Originally posted by: arryline
I have a feeling Wapas ullu banayega dadi ko 😆
Aryan koi kaam theek se nahi karta na
Haan
Aryan ka phirse popat hone vala hai
Acha vala vo phi