My name is dishi!! ❤❤❤❤
Yayyy🥳🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My name is dishi!! ❤❤❤❤
Yayyy🥳🥳🥳🥳
Super excited for this!!😊... I'm loving it... Waiting for them to cross each other path ...
Awesome update ❤️
Originally posted by: Xoxoraghvi
Super excited for this!!😊... I'm loving it... Waiting for them to cross each other path ...
Awesome update ❤️
They already crossed...but that's for later😉
Thanks for reading
Lovely update 😍
Thanks Dear😛
interesting prologue and first chapter, would love to read more.
continue soon
Originally posted by: Moumimon
interesting prologue and first chapter, would love to read more.
continue soon
Thanks dear.
Will update soon😛
The prologue was very interesting! I'm eagerly waiting to know who's kids r they? R they RaghVi's future kids? Milind kaka is so cute. And I was actually astonished to see Sulochna kaku's change of heart. But why did Raghav's Amma n Kirti frown seeing Raghav? R they still angry at him?
Coming the the chapter, so unknowingly RaghVi spoke with each other n Raghav was instantly mesmerized with her voice. What's wrong with Mandar? Why is he tensed? Also why did he gave the mangalsutra to the priest? Also as fate would have, the mangalsutra fell on Raghav's palm.
I'm eagerly waiting to read how the story unfolds.
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98
The prologue was very interesting! I'm eagerly waiting to know who's kids r they? R they RaghVi's future kids? Milind kaka is so cute. And I was actually astonished to see Sulochna kaku's change of heart. But why did Raghav's Amma n Kirti frown seeing Raghav? R they still angry at him?
Coming the the chapter, so unknowingly RaghVi spoke with each other n Raghav was instantly mesmerized with her voice. What's wrong with Mandar? Why is he tensed? Also why did he gave the mangalsutra to the priest? Also as fate would have, the mangalsutra fell on Raghav's palm.
I'm eagerly waiting to read how the story unfolds.
Thanks dear❤️
Well there are so many questions but every answer is hidden in this FF. Will update soon😛
Originally posted by: 2IPBBR6BKGQCCZD5
Thanks dear❤️
Well there are so many questions but every answer is hidden in this FF. Will update soon😛
Can't wait to know. Also if u don't mind can u plzz send me a PM so that I don't miss out reading this beautiful FF? 😳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0