Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

RaghVi FF: Innocent Hearts (Chapter 11: Page 26 updated)

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Read on and let me know if I should continue๐Ÿ˜›

Prologue: Page 1   -  Prologue

Chapter 1: Page 2  - Cross-Connection

Chapter 2: Page 5  -  Widowed

AN: Page 7

Chapter 3: Page 8  -  The Shock

Chapter 4: Page 10  -  Tragedy of Raghav

Chapter 5: Page 13  -  Raghav's Life

Chapter 6: Page 15 - Farhaad's History

Chapter 7: Page 18 - Harish's Backstory

Chapter 8: Page 20 - Who is Krishna?

Chapter 9: Page 22 - And they met

Chapter 10: Page 24 - The Fute Begins

Chapter 11: Page 26 - Necessity or Luxury

Prologue

Under a beautiful starlit sky, a man was walking to and fro on the terrace cooing and talking in babyish language. One might take him to be a mad man if looked from afar, but he was walking with a two months old baby in his arms. "Tumhe pata hai tumhari aankhein na tumhari Aai ke jaisi hai...aur tumhari smile Baba jaisi. Par ye sab apne Aai aur Baba ko mat batana unke bhaw badh jayenge. Tumhara bhai abhi abhi soya hai, ab tum bhi so jao varna tum dono badmaash sagai hone hi ni doge. Pura time bas tum dono ko leke baithe rahenge tumhare Aai-Baba." He smiled proudly at the little angel in his arms when he heard someone coming upstairs and frowned looking at the small bundle in that person's arms "Ye kya, ye phir uth gya, kitni mushkil se sulaya tha isse. Ye dono bhai behen sotey hi ni hai. Dekho kaise hans rahe hai. Arey bacchon so jao varna tumhari Aai tumhare Baba ki class laga degi." The other man laughed joyously "Arey Milind, kya tu bhi inn bacchon ke sath baatein kar raha hai. Neeche jaa aaj teri choti beti ki sagai hai...kitni zimedariyan hain teri. Laa ye bacchi mujhe de main inn dono ko sula dunga." He frowned and pulled the baby closer to him "Nahi dada, aap iss shaitan ko bhi mujhe do. Main rahunga inn dono ke paas. Meri beti apki bhi to beti hai na..to aap jao aur sari zimedariyan nibha lo...main inn bacchon ke paas rahunga." He took the other kid from his brother and sat down with both of them in his arms. Vijay heaved a sigh knowing how attached he is with these two little ones and turned towards the door looking at the lady dressed gaudly. The lady smiled and said "Rehne dijiye dada...ye to aap bhi jaante hai ki ye Pallavi se kitna pyar karte hai...Ye humesha chahte the ki Pallavi inhe bhi Baba kahe lekin Baba to aap the isiliye ab inn bacchon ke favourite Ajoba ban ke rahenge aur aapko to aas paas bhi ni aane denge." Vijay laughed at his brother's antics and looked up at the sky "Sab kuch kitna sundar lag raha hai na Sulochana." Sulochana looked at his brother-in-law and smiled "Haan dada....Vahini se bhi niche yehi baat ho ri thi....Kahan humlog Maansi ki shaadi me lage the aur yahan Pallavi ki zindagi naye morh par aa rahi thi." She turned with tears in her eyes when Milind laughed from behind "Main jhuth bolu to tumhara gora rang kaala par jaye....Ye nayi Sulochana kuch hazam ni ho ri ..haina dada". Vijay laughed while Sulochana glared at Milind, "Tum zyada bolo mat samjhe, aur baccho ke samne ye sab mat bolo, kya seekhenge vo." Their banters went on while the babies giggled and cooed the whole time.

Downstairs Maansi was getting Amrutha ready for the ring ceremony, while Pallavi looked after the decorations. Sharda brought out kumkum and haldi plate for the ceremony and turned to look at the group of men chatting with each other about the wedding preparations. Keerthi and her mother joined Pallavi in the decorations and looked around the house with a frown on their face when they saw a man clad in Blue-White traditional outfit, Raghav. Pallavi too turned towards him and frowned deeply while Raghav was busy checking out Pallavi wearing a matching blue lehenga with him.

PS: How's it guys? Should I continue? 

Joota chappal eggs tomatoes all welcomed......Bas Galiyan mat dena๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would love to read more!

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice prologue. Would  love to reas more. Plz plz continue 

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Prologue

Under a beautiful starlit sky, a man was walking to and fro on the terrace cooing and talking in babyish language. One might take him to be a mad man if looked from afar, but he was walking with a two months old baby in his arms. "Tumhe pata hai tumhari aankhein na tumhari Aai ke jaisi hai...aur tumhari smile Baba jaisi. Par ye sab apne Aai aur Baba ko mat batana unke bhaw badh jayenge. Tumhara bhai abhi abhi soya hai, ab tum bhi so jao varna tum dono badmaash sagai hone hi ni doge. Pura time bas tum dono ko leke baithe rahenge tumhare Aai-Baba." He smiled proudly at the little angel in his arms when he heard someone coming upstairs and frowned looking at the small bundle in that person's arms "Ye kya, ye phir uth gya, kitni mushkil se sulaya tha isse. Ye dono bhai behen sotey hi ni hai. Dekho kaise hans rahe hai. Arey bacchon so jao varna tumhari Aai tumhare Baba ki class laga degi." The other man laughed joyously "Arey Milind, kya tu bhi inn bacchon ke sath baatein kar raha hai. Neeche jaa aaj teri choti beti ki sagai hai...kitni zimedariyan hain teri. Laa ye bacchi mujhe de main inn dono ko sula dunga." He frowned and pulled the baby closer to him "Nahi dada, aap iss shaitan ko bhi mujhe do. Main rahunga inn dono ke paas. Meri beti apki bhi to beti hai na..to aap jao aur sari zimedariyan nibha lo...main inn bacchon ke paas rahunga." He took the other kid from his brother and sat down with both of them in his arms. Vijay heaved a sigh knowing how attached he is with these two little ones and turned towards the door looking at the lady dressed gaudly. The lady smiled and said "Rehne dijiye dada...ye to aap bhi jaante hai ki ye Pallavi se kitna pyar karte hai...Ye humesha chahte the ki Pallavi inhe bhi Baba kahe lekin Baba to aap the isiliye ab inn bacchon ke favourite Ajoba ban ke rahenge aur aapko to aas paas bhi ni aane denge." Vijay laughed at his brother's antics and looked up at the sky "Sab kuch kitna sundar lag raha hai na Sulochana." Sulochana looked at his brother-in-law and smiled "Haan dada....Vahini se bhi niche yehi baat ho ri thi....Kahan humlog Maansi ki shaadi me lage the aur yahan Pallavi ki zindagi naye morh par aa rahi thi." She turned with tears in her eyes when Milind laughed from behind "Main jhuth bolu to tumhara gora rang kaala par jaye....Ye nayi Sulochana kuch hazam ni ho ri ..haina dada". Vijay laughed while Sulochana glared at Milind, "Tum zyada bolo mat samjhe, aur baccho ke samne ye sab mat bolo, kya seekhenge vo." Their banters went on while the babies giggled and cooed the whole time.

Downstairs Maansi was getting Amrutha ready for the ring ceremony, while Pallavi looked after the decorations. Sharda brought out kumkum and haldi plate for the ceremony and turned to look at the group of men chatting with each other about the wedding preparations. Keerthi and her mother joined Pallavi in the decorations and looked around the house with a frown on their face when they saw a man clad in Blue-White traditional outfit, Raghav. Pallavi too turned towards him and frowned deeply while Raghav was busy checking out Pallavi wearing a matching blue lehenga with him.

mera baby ye bhi koi puchhne ki baat hai tu likhti jaa ruku kyu..... dbba tv hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚chal chalu ho ja fataft๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ps: i know ye kl aapne jo hone wale bchhon ke nam diye tbhi se apke dimag tha chlo ab likho nana n amma k aage ki kahani

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue..... would love to read more.๐Ÿ˜Š

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Prologue

Ye koi poochne wali baat Kya?I'm eagerly waiting to read yaar..๐Ÿ˜Plz update daily and longgggggg chapter s plzzz...

Ps:joote chappals eggs tomotoes ka stock Nahin hai bas chocolates hai๐Ÿ˜chalega???๐Ÿ˜‰

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Ye koi poochne wali baat Kya?I'm eagerly waiting to read yaar..๐Ÿ˜Plz update daily and longgggggg chapter s plzzz...

Ps:joote chappals eggs tomotoes ka stock Nahin hai bas chocolates hai๐Ÿ˜chalega???๐Ÿ˜‰

Daily ka to pata ni...office bhi hai...but I promise to update regularly and yes long ones.

PS: Green Chillies better....chocolates only dark ....๐Ÿ˜†

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Daily ka to pata ni...office bhi hai...but I promise to update regularly and yes long ones.

PS: Green Chillies better....chocolates only dark ....๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

morosis thumbnail

I'm already into it!... Would love to read it futher moreโค๏ธ

Mihika thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.