Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well said pink capric sushmi n lakenitika 👏

farro thanx yar! 😳 😉 😊

n princess ur searchin ur newsppr hehe gud gud 👏
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why civilians....becoz they know that this is the best way to make riots and succeds in the motives of their so called...plan..that said to be ..never suceeded forever...Thousands of bodies are lienig...What they get nothing...Just killing...They have no Fealings left enpough..but for their own people they want secret place to hide enough...Nothing...
Why they are doing for what? it is unsuccessful story and unsuccessful answers to get them for them...
last we have seen Plane hijacked for the relivefs of One terror...In the temple Terror attack ...demands that they want to cahnge the policy they are agianest vovernment...Where they get money from..find the nuclear attack..All around the world...Black money Black Gun, Black Peoples who wear black...are black and blank...The War on terror goes on and on...that is never ending crime... 😡
trups thumbnail
why civilians because they r easy target.
srkm thumbnail
I would say tht civilians r attacked as its easiest n meanist thing to do...attackin govt or military is nt tht easy n does require full proof plannin n guts to bear the consequences...
whtever the reason is its always the innocent who hv 2 pay the price...the govt will give its condolenses n promise to look into the matter,for a few days there is mention of reseach n efforts of rehab in the paper but after a few days it all dies down...the terriorist successd in their job, make their mark n wht does the govt do??...good question rite?!!!....but juzz imagine of the ppl who hv lost their dear ones in the bargain...for them this incident will remain a sorrowful memory which they cant evr forget...becoz of handful(k maybe more than handful)destructive ppl some parents will lose their child..some 1 will lose their husband/wife their loved one..bt do the terrorists care?

thts the problem...no one cares abt others but just themselves..their greed,their revenge...it always I,me and myself....let the world go to hell.

im writin this but probably there r times i do the same thing in some way or the other....forgettin wht i hink..forgettin wht is morally right...forgettin world-interest..n lastly we forget tht it will inturn be us who will suffer...wht u sow so shall u reap..bt yes we forget this simple phrase.

thts it MAN IS SELFISH!
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
well riends i live in karachi ...4 to 5 months back the whole karachi was in panic ...because ....we did n't when there would nexxt bomb blast ....(hope not again)..... infact i want to share my own experience before any thing .....the day if ppl who live in karachi ....remember a KFC near NIPA(AREA) was blasted by bomb believe me i was there before half an hour of explosure ...........that was most horrible thing happened in my life .....i don wat the i did good in my life that i m alive here ....if i would be there after half an hour i mean at time of bomb blast ...............i don want to write even ...........! after incident when ever i happened to pas throgh NIPA'S fly over ....i just start trembling ................!

the main point is civilians are always target bcoz these terrorists ...know if they targey us ...the government would definately ........accept their demands !
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur welcum capric but thanx 4 wat 😆

cute i heard abt it da khi blast near KFC i heard abt it dun tell meee u tooo were dere half hour before da blast GOSHHHHHHHHHH tum bach gaye 😳 😳 😳
hate dese terorists!!!!!!!!!!!
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
civilains ...huh???....that's simply coz they r mere cowards.....agar kisi kamzor ko apna target banane se they wanna prove they hv strength then they r sick....if they hv bombs n other things n others r empty hands ..then wat will b d result???...well all of us kno the result but tis result dsnt prove them being so called brave over us....