Terrorism::Why are civilians targetted?

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Over the last few decades we have seen an increase in the targeting of
civilians over military personnel. They can't do significant damage to our militarily, so they slaughter our civilians by going after our towers,trains, Buses or marker places. But Why?

And what can we learn from history on this subject?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kia baat hai bhaskar bro aaj ur in action πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘
gud gud! πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ‘

ahh well ur rite dese terrorist ppl attack mostly ppl i mean puiblic dey dun get straight wiv r police n govt. n military!!
maybe cuz dey feel like hurtin public but indirectly dey r hurtin r govt. n military as dey're gona loose dere nationals 😳 😳 n da ppl will question demm dat dey're not takin care ov demm n protectin demm!

v can learn 4om history dat dis all terrorism only leads to deaths n ruin nuffin else 😳 😳 😳
sooo its betta to solve everyfing peacefully!! 😳

Barnali thumbnail
terorism is a menace fr the civilians mre. they say they are fighing the govt bt they result into kiling inocent civilians.
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur rite barnali di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but wht can b done to prevent it 😳
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

good topic bro πŸ‘.terrorism is threat on  humen civilization.we should all become united in order to solve this threat on humen race.terrorism in not a answere to problems .these issues should be solve peacefully.lot of people die due to terrorism.all i wanna say humen life is precious.terrorist have no relegion all terrorist r greedy.😑😑😑

pinkπŸ˜ƒ

hazelgirl thumbnail
well the civilians r the target coz to make a large news.I feel that terrorists feel that unless something big is done,civilians r killed, no steps by govt will be done.
we can see in timebomb itself that usmaan is doing a nuclear blast?who will be killed?Civilians..that's the reason πŸ˜›
lakhenikita thumbnail
Its the psychological madness of these terrorists. They think that because they have suffered in the past, or because of religion, they want to create an impact which will be heard all over. And what better (and horrible) way than to target civilians???/

The only solution that is there for this problem (as I feel) is that the terrorists should themselves understand where they are leading themselves to. The civilians who also fall prey to these terrorist activities should also understand. This can come only through awareness and moral education.

As for the government, it should take some time out of the regular badmouthing and bitching and make provisions for any emergency to be kept ready always. Like in TB they showed that the country has very few provisions for protection against the nuclear attack.
caprickhan thumbnail
why why why why .why r always civilians targetted .these terrirost have no guts .if they say they have guts then y they always attack from behind n why they always make civilians n innocent people there target .they r nothing but cowards . Edited by caprickhan - 18 years ago
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dina

kia baat hai bhaskar bro aaj ur in action πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘
gud gud! πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ‘

ahh well ur rite dese terrorist ppl attack mostly ppl i mean puiblic dey dun get straight wiv r police n govt. n military!!
maybe cuz dey feel like hurtin public but indirectly dey r hurtin r govt. n military as dey're gona loose dere nationals 😳 😳 n da ppl will question demm dat dey're not takin care ov demm n protectin demm!

v can learn 4om history dat dis all terrorism only leads to deaths n ruin nuffin else 😳 😳 😳
sooo its betta to solve everyfing peacefully!! 😳

agree wid dina............paat nahin sab loggon ko kia prob haiπŸ˜•

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am reseaching my paper on Terrorism...
I will tell 5 to 8 paper ..now...But first get me good points than share with u.. πŸ˜ƒ