|| Madly in Love || ~ A VIRAT Chavan OS

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Reading.

After a gruesome training in Amravati, Virat finally returned to Nagpur! His hometown after a long three days! Though he knew that he would not be in his place for a long time and had to leave for missions and training or may be transferred to a different place, he couldn't be more than happy to come back to his home.

On his way to his home, he remembered his family, his Aai, his love, Sai! Unknowingly a blush spread on his face when he thought about his love and life, Sai. Those three days in Amravati, away from her made him realise that she's indeed a special person in his life. Those three days looked like an eternity to him. He couldn't sleep properly as he was habituated to her blabbering, mornings looked gloomy as he woke up without seeing her face which he did through the "Sinhagad fort" at his room. His time didn't pass after the training, he missed having tiffs over small things with her. He could realise some feelings harbouring for her which he could understand last night, that it was love, love and only love.

Last night, while talking to Sai through a video call, he realised that something was wrong with her. From that time he couldn't remain in peace, it felt like he himself was growing through the pain. After keeping the call he introspected himself. He questioned his heart and found only one answer from both — He's madly in love with his Sai. He's madly in love with her imperfections, her smile,her eyes and obviously her 24 carat golden heart. He realised he never felt like this before, not even in an earlier time, he was away from that person for almost 10 days when he saw her the second time, still he didn't miss her that much. Yes! He searched for her but never missed her like he was missing Sai, when he was away from her for only three days. He couldn't wait for his training to finish and go back to her. He couldn't wait to embrace her in his arms and tell her not to leave him ever. Alas! But he didn't know when he was going to return, till then he had to talk with his pictures saved in his phone like he did for the past three days.

"You know Sai, today has to be the happiest day in my life, all because of you, I —," he started talking to her suddenly when a fellow sub inspector informed him that their training was finished and they could return back home tomorrow.

As soon as he heard the news that he could return back to his home, his Sai, he couldn't control his excitement and called her to share that news. Though he was happy, there was a nagging feeling that she was in danger. He didn't waste time and called his Sai immediately.

After talking to Sai, he felt some relief. He wanted to confess his feelings in the phone only but he didn't know her feelings. As soon as her feelings came into his mind, his face was covered with a different shade — sadness and dejected. He remembered the promise he gave to a person, he remembered the words he said during the marriage, to not to expect anything from him. He felt like his heart had already broken into pieces before it was with it's real owner. He almost started crying, when he resolved and made a promise that he would make Sai feel as the most special person in his life, and break his promise before confessing his feelings to her.

A sudden halt of the car brought him back to the real world from the reverie of last night. Upon seeing that he reached his home, his smile lit up like a bulb and he was excited to meet his family. He jumped out of the car, took his luggage from the luggage compartment, and said to his official driver, " You please go back to the police station and please come on time the day after tomorrow as I won't go to the station today and tomorrow if there's no emergency." He then bid bye to him and turned to his home. 

He almost ran to the gate and went inside hurriedly only to find Aai opening the door for him. As it was almost 8, he thought Sai would be present in the hall and might open the door for him. He felt a bit dejected but composed himself to find Aai being tensed on some matters. 

"Aai! Kay Jhala? (Aai! What happened?) Virat asked his mother while touching her feet.

"Kahini nahi! Vaada you finally returned from the training , how was it!! How are you? You became so thin!!" Ashwini handled herself and asked Virat about his health.

"Mi thik ahe, Aai! Kaluji Karu Naka!" (I'm okay Aai, don't worry!) Virat his mother's shoulder and assured her.

"Okay Aai! Tell me where Sai is. I want to meet her." His face lit up remembering his wife and he couldn't control his excitement to meet her.

Upon seeing Virat's excitement to meet Sai, Ashwini felt dejected but she answered.." Sai...she…" and before she could answer, Virat already headed up to his room to meet Sai.

Upon reaching his room, he excitedly kept his luggage near the sofa and called, "Sai! Where are you?? Look I'm back!", A bit loudly.

On getting no answer from anywhere, he moved towards his bed being confused where he found his wife sleeping cutely in the bed. He so wanted to pinch her cheeks but controlled to do so because he knew she would be angry at him for ruining her beauty sleep..he just caressed her and whispered, "Do you even know how much I love you? I wish I could tell you now..but before that I need to make things right and also I've to make a place in your heart too." He then left the place to freshen up not before passing a smile to his cute baby who was sleeping..

Virat after coming out of the shower, he thought about how to make things clear. Maybe he should start with clarifying things with the other person but Alas! She wasn't present here. He had to wait for tomorrow to clear about his feelings and the promise. He was in a dilemma to wait for that person and then might be taking the step towards Sai.

"No Virat! You should start taking a first step towards Sai. Make her feel happy, treat her like a Queen. Make sure she's not sad because of you." His heart replied to his dilemma. With this he knew what he needed to do. His mad in love heart signalled him the right thing. He then went outside to take the first step towards his wife, not before passing a 100w smile to his sleeping wife and making a promise to himself and Sai, "I'll never let you down Sai! Never" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys this is Andy presenting you a short OS on Virat Chavan in love. I penned down in a hurry so it might not be that satisfactory but do like and comment, if you guys like this..

Yours Andy

Thank you for Reading 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji02 thumbnail

loved it. you have shown virat much smarter in your os who realised his love very quickly.😂😂😂

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome ... it’s so interesting. Virat is in love ..oh lala 

Aww...this was SO beautiful! 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so nice, beautiful

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful

Veeru ko pyar❤️ ho gaya hai

FUITV thumbnail

Loved the OS. Keep writing, a beautiful update 💙

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

loved it. you have shown virat much smarter in your os who realised his love very quickly.😂😂😂

Ha ha ha. He's not that dumb witted in the serial too.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Awesome ... it’s so interesting. Virat is in love ..oh lala 

Thanks🤗

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Aww...this was SO beautiful! 

Thanks🤗